Whos more well known??

RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
Having a serious debate at work and I know of no other unbiased community to ask.....

Whos more well known... Bon jovi or Journey??

Comments

• Don't stop! Believin'! Journey ofc
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Rhyot
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Bon Jovi for me
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

RhyotNava
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Bon Jovi here.
    Rhyot
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Bon Jovi!

It's My Life!, Livin on a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, Bed of Roses...Have Nice Day...

Journey is amazing too but Bon Jovi wins for me.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Rhyot
  • edited March 2019
    Hmmmmm! This is an interesting question, I think the answer isn't super straight forward, either.

I think the songs by Journey are more widely known, but I think the band name "Bon Jovi" is better known.

I know people who are very familiar with Journey's songs but don't who made them, whereas I don't often run into people* who don't know who "Bon Jovi" is. Similarly, if I saw a picture of Journey, I wouldn't know it was them, but if I saw a picture of Bon Jovi that had the lead singer (as he is usually in the forefront), I would recognize it immediately.

*people over the age of 30
    RhyotHavenKonnornNava
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Neither.

Kansas.
    RhyotDannonEmirHavenXeniaVyxsis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Journey
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Naturally I know of both, but I have known about Bon Jovi for much longer.

• Gonna have to agree with Eliadon. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    HavenXenia
  • Both of these children want to grow up to be as well known as their daddy Van Halen some day. The ugly cousin Kansas wishes to be adopted.

ps - Giggity.
    DannonAloli
  • In that case, I want to argue that uncle ACDC is more well known than daddy Van Halen. I mean.. who doesn't know ACDC?

DannonKalinaarRhine