Impromptu One Shot

IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll be hosting a one shot for DnD 5e this Thursday from 5-9ish PST. PM me if you're interested in participating.

Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    I have interest! But before I confirm, gotta ensure a couple of things, first thing being: "What's the stance on goblin PCs?"
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axius said:

I have interest! But before I confirm, gotta ensure a couple of things, first thing being: "What's the stance on goblin PCs?"

As they are now a playable race in 5e, you're free to play it as well as any of the other officially playable races. You'll just have to take everything that comes with in game since general denizens don't like goblins.

Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

• AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me. Are we doing this via Discord voice chat, and Roll20? Or some other method? 'cause I'm set up for that method, but not many others, heh. Either way, I should be able to attend.
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last one shot before resuming the Heist. Hope you guys enjoy it.

• OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    Tortle Bard pls. Sign me up sometime.
    Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.