Stine D. Emerson

StineStine Member, Bot Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

Hello. Feel free to leave any affirmations, comments or otherwise.

Comments

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    before i can contribute, i need to know... what does the 'D' stand for?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• StineStine Member, Bot Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    It's his middle name, and there's multiple stories behind it!
    Steele
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    his middle name is 'D.'? huh,

hm, stine, stine. i can't recall too many interactions, but he did tell vyx her leg was broken. oocly that seemed nice, but icly SHE WANTED IT THAT WAY HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME (etc etc). gj, i think?

(P.S. 'D' is for 'Doland' i bet)
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭
    Stine "Danger" Emerson

Not because he is dangerous, but because ...hes up to no good.
    Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭✭
    Almost all of Aloli's interactions with Stine have been moments right out of a comic strip. Starting with misinterpreting his intentions and making him help her write city scrolls, to the fiasco with Alexein, to Iames. Your writing is excellent and you portray your character very well.

Sorry I kept getting so busy and sometimes being half there! Stine is a solid bloke and very laid back. I love it. Keep up the greatness!
    Stine
  • RhineRhine Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Roleplaying with you has always been some of the highlights of my time in Aetolia and Stine is no exception. Once Rhine was able to chip away the stone exterior and see past the lighthearted and often self-denigrating jokes, she found a truly complex and wonderful person that she is proud to call her best-friend. In the RL year that Rhine and Stine have been friends, she's seen him grow from the interactions and choices that not only he has made, but that others around him have made and therefore influenced. Thank you so much for continuing to inspire me with your writing and creativity and for blessing our community with an amazing character.
    SeraphinaIesid
  • DidiDidi Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭
    Very level headed and wonderful
    RhineIesid