Give me suggestions?

KandaraKandara Member, Bot Posts: 26
I'm trying to start gathering the stuff so when I hit circle 100 I can come out and hit people with everyone else. But there's a lot of information and I'm starting to get a headache from looking around and trying to piece the information together.

What do I need?
What information should I start with?

Comments

• TozToz Member Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, what class are you? Start with that. Read all your ABs/any HELP scrolls your orgs have explaining wtf you're supposed to do. Learn how you work FIRST. Most of us start out developing our theory in a vacuum- just figure out what makes you kill. Then, as you learn, start adding that knowledge in. A class you fight can't hit with x, y or z affs? Can you give those? Build from there. Start working on defense- it's a branching out sort of deal, and the absolute point 0 is your class and what it does.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
    Kandara
  • KandaraKandara Member, Bot Posts: 26
    Toz said:

First, what class are you? Start with that. Read all your ABs/any HELP scrolls your orgs have explaining wtf you're supposed to do. Learn how you work FIRST. Most of us start out developing our theory in a vacuum- just figure out what makes you kill. Then, as you learn, start adding that knowledge in. A class you fight can't hit with x, y or z affs? Can you give those? Build from there. Start working on defense- it's a branching out sort of deal, and the absolute point 0 is your class and what it does.

Whoops forgot about that. I'm Indorani. I'll start reading through the first set of information you provided.
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vyxsis bug this lady

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
    MjollPazradym
  • KandaraKandara Member, Bot Posts: 26
    @Vyxsis Indorani mom! Teach me how to kill people please :|
    Vyxsis
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    REDRUM R E D R U M
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    (Research): Cariv says, "Itsa me, Buggio."

PazradymOonagh