Give me suggestions?

I'm trying to start gathering the stuff so when I hit circle 100 I can come out and hit people with everyone else. But there's a lot of information and I'm starting to get a headache from looking around and trying to piece the information together.

What do I need?
What information should I start with?

Comments

• First, what class are you? Start with that. Read all your ABs/any HELP scrolls your orgs have explaining wtf you're supposed to do. Learn how you work FIRST. Most of us start out developing our theory in a vacuum- just figure out what makes you kill. Then, as you learn, start adding that knowledge in. A class you fight can't hit with x, y or z affs? Can you give those? Build from there. Start working on defense- it's a branching out sort of deal, and the absolute point 0 is your class and what it does.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Kandara
  • Toz said:

First, what class are you? Start with that. Read all your ABs/any HELP scrolls your orgs have explaining wtf you're supposed to do. Learn how you work FIRST. Most of us start out developing our theory in a vacuum- just figure out what makes you kill. Then, as you learn, start adding that knowledge in. A class you fight can't hit with x, y or z affs? Can you give those? Build from there. Start working on defense- it's a branching out sort of deal, and the absolute point 0 is your class and what it does.

Whoops forgot about that. I'm Indorani. I'll start reading through the first set of information you provided.
  • @Vyxsis bug this lady

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MjollPazradym
  • @Vyxsis Indorani mom! Teach me how to kill people please :|
    Vyxsis
  • REDRUM R E D R U M
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

PazradymOonagh