Sunder

2»

Comments

• GaladrielGaladriel Member, Bot Posts: 40
    yea try Gadget. Its on the forums too and far less buggy than Sunder
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭
    Galadriel - making your own system and advertising it on here is great, but talking smack about someone else's system in the process (as you did in your introductory post for Gadget) is rude.

So please, lets let the forums be a nice, helpful place. Randen wants advice on how to make a feature here work, not to be advertised at.

@Randen - When you use aa (which you have to turn on before turning on ff) does the word "bashing" turn from red to green on the left side bar? (this is a question that assumes you are using the GUI version of Sunder, if not - nevermind!) when you use "ff" that should also toggle the word "fasthunt".

I've noticed that sometimes I'll get the line that says "Bashing ON!" but that toggle won't actually seem to have visually flipped. Not sure if it's a related problem!
    TozEmirIazamat
  • RandenRanden Member, Bot Posts: 3
    @Zaila Thanks, I just checked and yes I can turn fasthunt on but the bashing doesn't seem to toggle. Not sure how to get it to toggle, tried a combo of different things in different orders. Turned it off a few times, tried turning it on, tried it with and without fasthunt but just not managing to get the bashing to actually toggle. Any ideas?
  • RandenRanden Member, Bot Posts: 3
    okay, I just logged out and then logged back in while I'm standing in a bashing area and did aa and all of a sudden its working, have no idea why but right now it is so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Zaila
  • MordionMordion Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Welcome to sunder! It's like a grumpy old cat sometimes. Let it warm up to you first then it's all good. 
    Unofficial Founder of the Cult of Tiur
  • CeirnisCeirnis Member, Bot Posts: 1
    Can this be made compatible with Praenomen?
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the RainbowMember Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Ceirnis said:

Can this be made compatible with Praenomen?

Yeah, Sunder is designed for people to plug anything they want into it. Someone might've already written a basic Praenomen offense, even