Sunder

2»

Comments

• yea try Gadget. Its on the forums too and far less buggy than Sunder
    MjollLeanaIazamatTozLinTetchta
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Galadriel - making your own system and advertising it on here is great, but talking smack about someone else's system in the process (as you did in your introductory post for Gadget) is rude.

So please, lets let the forums be a nice, helpful place. Randen wants advice on how to make a feature here work, not to be advertised at.

@Randen - When you use aa (which you have to turn on before turning on ff) does the word "bashing" turn from red to green on the left side bar? (this is a question that assumes you are using the GUI version of Sunder, if not - nevermind!) when you use "ff" that should also toggle the word "fasthunt".

I've noticed that sometimes I'll get the line that says "Bashing ON!" but that toggle won't actually seem to have visually flipped. Not sure if it's a related problem!
    TozEmirIazamat
  • @Zaila Thanks, I just checked and yes I can turn fasthunt on but the bashing doesn't seem to toggle. Not sure how to get it to toggle, tried a combo of different things in different orders. Turned it off a few times, tried turning it on, tried it with and without fasthunt but just not managing to get the bashing to actually toggle. Any ideas?
  • okay, I just logged out and then logged back in while I'm standing in a bashing area and did aa and all of a sudden its working, have no idea why but right now it is so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Zaila
  • Welcome to sunder! It's like a grumpy old cat sometimes. Let it warm up to you first then it's all good. 
    Unofficial Founder of the Cult of Tiur
  • Can this be made compatible with Praenomen?
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Ceirnis said:

Can this be made compatible with Praenomen?

Yeah, Sunder is designed for people to plug anything they want into it. Someone might've already written a basic Praenomen offense, even
  • edited October 2019
    Edit: Nevermind. I guess it's not wanted on here, so I'll put my best foot forward and remove this post. Sorry all!
  • I'd really like to thank Stine (and volunteers) for all of the work updating Sunder. I love that Aetolia has a variety of systems available to help remove some of the technical hurdles and make the game easier to play.  <3 As with all of the systems, there are very helpful coders behind them that are patient enough with answering questions, so I definetly advocate reaching out to them!

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    VahnAloliRhine
  • Thank you soooooooooo much Stine and everyone who has helped work on Sunder! It has made my enjoyment of the mud 1000x greater than it ever could have been without it. I love every part of it, and it's very easy to get into and modify for a newbie coder such as myself. Thanks again y'all, you da best! B)
    Benedicto
  • Can't seem to get the download link to work. Am I missing something in the process?
  • Seems fine to me. Just click the link, then click the download button.
  • I would suggest going to the Sunder discord though to always have an up-to-date version of the system! And make sure you are using the download link that Stine provided. Not the one on the OP.
  • Worth noting is the one posted above expired.
    https://discord.gg/t5fwsRh

This one's good.
  • Hi everyone. After lots of updates and changes, I am excited to be able to bring you a new version of Sunder. The full changelog is located within the system itself, but in an overview:
    - Refined and enhanced tracking for many, many more lines
    - Updates to all changes and reports to skills/interactions
    - New features for utility, such as vermin and shop interactions
    - A slew of new helpfiles to explain facets of the system
    - Expanded bashing capability far beyond previous versions
    - Intelligent defup with checking skills, raceskills and tattoos
    - Integration of an expanded name database for tracking

Not sure of the above link so posting a new one that I know will never expire: https://discord.gg/z33s7SX

This would not be possible without the many folks who helped provide information, test and so much more, including:
    @Rhine @Iesid @Valeria @Valorie @Validan @Oonagh @Sryaen @Saybre and many others. Especially the community of folks who use the Sunder discord and help others with Sunder or general coding problems.
    EscelikaSryaenEleneRhineValeriaIesidDarim
  • edited August 2020
    Thank you for the immense amount of time and effort you have put into this project. I think I speak for many people when I say that this has made Aetolia a better experience.
    SryaenRhineIesidMaira
  • This is one of the first things I put into the helpfile for Sunder when I was making them. Please do not let yourself be found afk doing whatever.

EnsisIesid