Names

TybereusTybereus Member Posts: 27
Ok so I have seen some crazy names pop up so and so just escaped from Slaver's Isle, so my question to you is what is the Craziest name you remember being seen?

Comments

• SatomiSatomi Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    There are a lot of crazy names that don't make it past the rename check that mods and players tend to enforce.

Of the ones that have stood the test of time? Well.. Xemnas is the funnest one I can remember off the fly, because the moment someone called him 'Man Sex' I could never see his name as anything but. <3 He's pretty awesome, imho

• TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 675 admin
    Huh, I actually went the Kingdom Hearts route and thought he was "Names"
    Tybereus
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 2,065 mod
    A favorite is Bigoledoorknob.
    SessizlikTybereusStathan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At some point you could chameleon as the entire Ninja Turtles Squad inc side characters Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, Splinter, Shredder, April, Casey, I might have added in like one that didn't actually work ok but Arbre made me remember it FOR SOME REASON.

Tybereus
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    I remember a few years back someone made a character named Mom.
  • SrynSryn Member, Bot Posts: 31 ✭✭
  • DannonDannon Member Posts: 11
    I didn't actually realize what I had done until after I did it. But. Uh

/points at self
    VyxsisMoxieAloliElly
  • MoxieMoxie USAMember Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Dannon said:

I didn't actually realize what I had done until after I did it. But. Uh

/points at self

Needs more yogurt.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "( goob isn't here so I'll say it: BUY ANOTHER ONE YA RICH MUTHAFKRR )"
    (Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "( said in Chapelle's Rick James voice )"

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."
  • DannonDannon Member Posts: 11
    When talking about her OOCly, I call her "Gogurt"

( I have also learned that this is a joke Australians don't understand. So for ya'll in Oz: Dannon is a brand of yogurt)