Names

Ok so I have seen some crazy names pop up so and so just escaped from Slaver's Isle, so my question to you is what is the Craziest name you remember being seen?

Comments

• edited April 2018
    There are a lot of crazy names that don't make it past the rename check that mods and players tend to enforce.

Of the ones that have stood the test of time? Well.. Xemnas is the funnest one I can remember off the fly, because the moment someone called him 'Man Sex' I could never see his name as anything but. <3 He's pretty awesome, imho

• TiurTiur Producer
    Huh, I actually went the Kingdom Hearts route and thought he was "Names"
    Tybereus
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    A favorite is Bigoledoorknob.
    SessizlikTybereusStathan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    At some point you could chameleon as the entire Ninja Turtles Squad inc side characters Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, Splinter, Shredder, April, Casey, I might have added in like one that didn't actually work ok but Arbre made me remember it FOR SOME REASON.
    Tybereus
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I remember a few years back someone made a character named Mom.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • I didn't actually realize what I had done until after I did it. But. Uh

/points at self
    VyxsisMoxieAloliElly
  • Dannon said:

I didn't actually realize what I had done until after I did it. But. Uh

/points at self

Needs more yogurt.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
  • When talking about her OOCly, I call her "Gogurt"

( I have also learned that this is a joke Australians don't understand. So for ya'll in Oz: Dannon is a brand of yogurt)