The month of January 2013

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The damage has been done and if it's as big as it sounds already then my advice would be to just make the best of the situation.

Great opportunity for the ambitious and power hungry characters out there. Good luck to the Houses.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezrax said:
    you see guys not too long ago you were verbally castrating me, now i am a cool hip trendsetter
    Sooooo cooooooool.
  • EzraxEzrax Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    dont worry azrael

if you have a problem with the game [email protected] is your friend

i promise it is more productive then passive-aggressive forum posts
  • AzraelAzrael Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭

No sense in getting your knickers in a twist, you're free to metagame at your own will, just as the other house is, with or without administrative permission.

• CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Foul, unrepeatable words boom across the firmament as the curse of Ivoln, the Earthen Lord settles upon the Teradrim.

[GUILD LEADERS]
             Imperator of the Earth: Infin
                      Divine Patron: (nobody)
            Guardian of the Pillars: Kaeus, Macavity, Kiershu, and Paithan
             Keeper of the Awakened: Paithan

Someone didnt catch the memo about Guilds being on the chopping-block, BAD TIME TO MAKE PATRONS MAD! D:

AxaiAzraelGrasa
  • NeomaNeoma Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Azrael said:
    Yeah, apparently it's better to lose all of your history as opposed to being reverted back to a clan. Cool trend. :-)
    I totally agree with Azrael. If the House cannot be saved then I would prefer reverting back to a clan where those of us who wish to preserve our long history and exist in an agreeable atmosphere could do so. Sounds a lot better than loosing it all in a merger where the name would just be wiped off all slates.
    AzraelSaritaAxai
  • NolaNola Member Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    This conversation seems to be going in the wrong direction (because for some reason we're back to HOUSE MERGERS AND AHH ANGRY- there is ANOTHER THREAD for that, if you wish to talk about it, 'House Merging').

If no one else has any questions or something productive to add, I'd say this topic has just about run its course. 
    Alycena
    Neoma said:
    Azrael said:
    Yeah, apparently it's better to lose all of your history as opposed to being reverted back to a clan. Cool trend. :-)
    I totally agree with Azrael. If the House cannot be saved then I would prefer reverting back to a clan where those of us who wish to preserve our long history and exist in an agreeable atmosphere could do so. Sounds a lot better than loosing it all in a merger where the name would just be wiped off all slates.
    There are ways around that by establishing that history in your city's culture or something. Make a holiday or a tradition or something in remembrance of House X. Sounds like a reasonable request to make of the Administration to me. You could even write a book in-game with all the information that you feel is important that you wish to preserve then pop it into the library.

Those are just a few things that you can do.
    havenbanner2
    Azrael
  • AzraelAzrael Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    @Razmael, just an idea, perhaps the newbie intro can be updated to allow people to choose statpacks instead of just race?
    DaskalosArbre
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also suggest allowing infinite reincarnations until 21 (or maybe we do this already).

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• PerilunaPeriluna Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭✭
    We do, iirc
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Damonicus said:
    Is it possible to let us know now what guilds are going bye bye so we can get the anger out now?
    Im going to restate this. Please @Razmael can you let us know more about the upcoming plans on this? Cant just drop a bomb like that on us and then disappear :(.

P.S: An edition to the Collider would be great also :).
  • AldricAldric Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty much the Collider's replacement, scheduled to happen at the end of every month.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • ValenaeValenae Member Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    This could either really bring the player base together or take a wrecking ball to it. It's going to be interesting to see how everything play out. It would be nice, though, if the players got a vote as to what stays and what goes. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

We should get rid of <your favorite organization> because it is a blight on the game.
  • ZunZun Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Valenae said:
    This could either really bring the player base together or take a wrecking ball to it. It's going to be interesting to see how everything play out. It would be nice, though, if the players got a vote as to what stays and what goes. 
    It's obvious there's a plan in mind, taking a pair of classes and doing something new with them. Such as taking Bloodborn and incorporating them into Houses, or taking Lycanthropy and developing the Pack system. A vote would need to be held in good faith, sacrificing the work of the administration for the will of the majority. And if the plethora of issues that has cropped up recently with elections hasn't highlighted the flaw in that particular plan for you, then my poor rhetoric is doomed to failure.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've made a decision, I'm sure.  We're not gonna get to vote.  You didn't get a vote on Ashtan, so why would you get a vote on this?
    OrisaeMastemaXavinAxai
    There was a vote on Ashtan, it consisted of everyone not living in Ashtan deciding it was a worthless swamp that was an artefact of Achaea.
    Mastema
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotionMember Posts: 992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still blame Clexx for everything. He is evil. PURE EVIL.
    RazmaelDharSlypheMaghak
  • MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I look at Abohorash on QW and giggle picturing all the houses scrambling to purge and enlist members. I think the RP in having to simply lure novices away from one house or another to stay afloat is awesome. Have they been narrowed down to the Final Four yet?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Meyvitch said:
    Personally, I look at Abohorash on QW and giggle picturing all the houses scrambling to purge and enlist members. I think the RP in having to simply lure novices away from one house or another to stay afloat is awesome. Have they been narrowed down to the Final Four yet?
    First in game year looked something like this:
    1. Lunare
    2. Ve'kahi
    3. D'baen
    4. Bahir'an
    5. Nebre'seir
    6. Bouchard
    7. Dar'soth
    Bahir'an and Nebre'seir were really close but Bahir'an pulled ahead. A new year's begun so we'll see what happens in the next 12 days for year 2!
    havenbanner2
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pooooor Dar'soth.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snrk.