Affirmation Train: Say something nice about the last poster!

Comments

• Fezzix continued the lowkey roasts going on in this thread, but also talking combat shop/figuring out antag stuff with him has been a lot of fun lately. Also he hasn't ruined Christmas (yet?)!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Toz's dbombs are the best bombs. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • Emir is really good at recognizing the fact that his bombs are not in fact the best.
    EmirXeniaBenedicto
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Ted...I mean John Wick, he really likes dogs. Like really really likes dogs.
  • Jason Stathan is a p nice monk, he also always has some really good... "BACK IN MY DAY" stories on clans, I like this guy quite a bit.
    StathanAloli
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Mr Frog always puts up with my annoying questions and when he worked at Starbucks he always tried making the experimental drinks I came up with.
    OonaghAloli
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Aish is always a good time for a chat and an excellent person to keep around. She teases and jokes and makes me laugh but also has a tendency to flatter way more than I feel I deserve and makes me feel great about myself. Her occasional picture shares also she she is adorable. But you'll have to imagine to adorability, cause she will not leave a picture up anywhere long.
    StathanLuas
  • Zaila already knows I adore her flawed character and effervescent writing, but I'll happily remind her. She brings flair and creativity to even the most run-of-the-mill scene/setting with an effortlessly expressive and unique style.

To cap that off, she's also just downright chill and fun to chat with. Whether our characters are just passing time or at one another's throats, I appreciate that she and I can just laugh about and enjoy it.

tl;dr: Zaila's great and we're lucky to have her here.
    ZailaBenedictoHaven
  • Luas is to Sklax, a manifestation of Southern manners. Sklax likes manners and general hospitality, especially without any obnoxious level of philosophical debate or ideologically charged hissing and barking. Luas is the reason Sklax feels safe in Enorian, basically.
    StathanLuasZaila
  • @Sklax - the past month has been a flurry of short exchanges between us, but I enjoy getting to know all of those special quirks that are slowly rising to the surface. I love the story you're telling with your character and how he deals with the day to day struggles of collecting things for his hoard (the list he had told her was impressive). Also, I don't often have the opportunity to communicate with someone of a different tether, so I find it fantastic that I get to experience some of the Spirean culture through his words and not just old books alone. Thank you!

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    LuasSklax
  • @Moxie has been great since returning at just throwing herself into all sorts of stuff. She's working on doing combat stuff and has a great personality that I've really enjoyed having around the city to help lighten things up.
    MoxieLuas
  • @Stine super cool
    ZailaLuasAloli
    @Didi Is a gift to all of Aetolia. Prove me wrong. She's the most awesome person -ever-. PROVE ME WRONG.
    LuasAloli
  • Stathan is a kind, considerate, bubbly ball of joy and sunshine.
    StathanAloli
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    @Kalinaar is one of the go to guys for Lighter group combat. He's always willing to help out, learn and develop and is a joy to fight beside (except when he goes randomly afk in the middle of group fights.)
    KalinaarLuasAloli
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Benedicto is a great roleplayer and someone I have enjoyed interacting with on multiple occasions and in various situations. He's a strong force on his side of the game, but doesn't shy away from cross-tether interaction. It might just a bit more on the violent side!

LuasAloli
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Teani is -the worst-. Why? If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have had the enjoyment of playing Aetolia the last two years, that's why! You all have HER to blame for Tek being who he is!

(f'realz though, nothing but :heart: for @Teani , awesome and great and fun player)
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Luas
    I absolutely adore Tekias honestly. Had amusing interactions all around and he does a great job keeping a smirk going on my face no matter who I'm playing.
  • I absolutely love rping with @Stathan when I can. He has caught both good and bad stuff from temper to calm and has always ALWAYS made me laugh even when being very grouchy in RL. I can't wait to see what other nonsense he comes up with to make my sides hurt...Color changing Glowbug bahaahah
    Stathan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Arista usually takes the time to tell me when something I've said or done is appreciated by her and that makes me feel good.
    Arista
    I'm jumping in on this one because I can. Aish is the melon queen. Best melons ever. So many melons.
    Kalinaar
  • I hear Stathan's mom's house makes a lot of wood.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

TekiasStathanKalinaarKodaTeaniMoxie
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Without a doubt, Toz is one of the leaders I could get along with. Sense of humor and still stern as all getout.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Moxie
  • Tekias is a good sport about the fact that we don't need no stinkin' Shadow 'round these parts.
  • Iesid makes the best angry bunny I've ever seen.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Iesid
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Toz was my favorite character in the 90s cartoon gargoyles.
    MoxieVyxsisIesidTekiasKoda
  • Aishia brings very unique combo of silliness and awesome to the world. Need more of this. Also random vegetables....
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• Paz is a precious cinnamon roll, too good, too pure for this world.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

PazradymKalinaarAloli
    Paz makes -the best- cigars in the game. Bar none. No contest. Would take a Paz cigar over any others. He's also always awesome to talk to and interact with and oh hell the bunny horde.
    Pazradym
  • Vyxsis is an awesome and caring person. (it's a secret though, don't tell anyone)
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    VyxsisAloli