Affirmation Train: Say something nice about the last poster!

Comments

• Mariena, is amazing. every time I've worked with her on anything it's been top notch quality. She is dedicated. So happy she is around.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Alright you bloody potatoes. I feel really bad because I don't really know Tirria but we need some good feels up in this vicinity.

Antehe
  • @Aishia decided I'm a monkey and I'm all about that life.

She also has an amazing collection of hotdog gifs.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Antehe
  • edited March 2018
    I admire @Toz's use of language a great deal. He writes with clarity, precision, and attention to detail. I had never RPed with him before or interacted extensively with him, so seeing this was a pleasant surprise.
    Antehe
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I am very curious to get to know Shachalai better. Our brief interaction yesterday was so much fun!
    AnteheShachalai
  • Inducting Sessizlik was fun, and fun that was sorely needed! I hope she manages to snag that shop, I'd love some more shopkeeping, muffiny goodness rp with her!
    AnteheSessizlikShachalai
  • edited March 2018
    Rping with @Rasani has been a consistent pleasure, and provides a great differing set of character views and stances, while still having the civility to disagree, but understand opposition. Also, having someone to RP trading booze deliveries with is a unique and interesting springboard to just about any conversation for someone who occasionally RPs tending his own establishment.
    AnteheRasani
  • @Akaryuterra was one of the reasons I stuck around when I first started playing in the Cabalists, while the ...demeanor of Spinesreach seems to have changed, I am appreciative for the times I had and the albeit brief roleplay he supplied during my beginnings. I hope to find that magic again in my adventures, and here is to the memories you built the foundation for Aetolia with me.

RIP Cabalists, please come back
    AkaryuterraShachalaiAnteheMykellah
  • I hope @Oonagh never stops beginning posts with 'as a humble frog', because that's one of my favorite ways I've ever seen someone start a post.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ShachalaiAnteheMykellahVyxsis
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    You all are hella cute
    Antehe
  • Your avatar is adorable.
    AnteheIraeOonagh
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    @Shachalai's vocabulary and structure of said vocabulary when expressing their opinion makes me warm and happy on the inside.
    AnteheIraeOonaghNahuaque
  • @Kyna
    Ever aromatic with cookies. Even when she yells at you (her DPS) for standing in orange circles!

Which is both a good thing and mortifying.

Oonagh
  • Tenshyo's got a really consistent character. Even if we don't always agree, he and Rasani are always working toward a common goal for the city to be better. Also your comet kick suggestion just now tickled me.
    Tenshyo
  • @rasani I respect the leadership you display with the city of Enorian and the Templar. While I've never interacted with you on this character I think I have enjoyed every interaction with you that I've had.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I think you've embraced the theme of Archivist and the interesting rp behind your ravens and how you've used bio stuff from Archivist is awesome too. Not many people fully embrace 'evil' characters.

Nahuaque
  • @Mariena You are my favourite cat in the entire game and will remain as such. You are always fun to interact with and you carry the various roles of your character quite gracefully. You are a fortune for this game...Now can I get my free fortune reading?
    NahuaqueMariena
  • @kalak, I really enjoy the news letters you make. Your dedication to see as much power in the hands of the players is needed, even if sometimes tending towards the extreme. You provide a level of chaos I would miss if it ever went away.

MarienaNahuaque
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Oh my god, I get to do Xenia?! Listen like, total best frenemy. Hatedoration and kismet with dollops of weirdly intimate standoffishness. There's always players out there who have something you just wish you could bottle and take into yourself, an aspect of this, a dash of that, Xenia could quench a lot of thirsts there as a player and a character. I think she thinks a little differently than the rest of us and it really does add savor to the flavor. Idk why I'm not addressing this directly, but your buns deserve full buttering up.
    Xenia
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Aishia. Where to start?! My leeky friend who tries to speak Swedish. You're completely nuts, but in a fun way. I like how you manage to keep your character the way she is, not crumbling under the pressure of trying to do something normal.

• what does one say about a @Teani?

i know from observation and reports that she works real hard, which is pr cool. i'm glad to have her in the Tanix congregation since i know she'll bring a very active-let's-do-things style when people might be tempted to just coast.

i also appreciate that she doesn't seem to be holding a grudge against me for accidentally persecuting her while i was still a lumi. cheers for that XD
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Teani
  • EvalyneEvalyne A Coffin
    Secretly, Evalyne refers to Vyxsis as the hugbug.
    VyxsisKasimir
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Manatees are fairly intelligent, and demonstrate the ability to remember things.
    AishiaXeniaKodaEmirZailaLuas
  • Sarita makes people grin by calling hippos manatees
    ZailaAymah
  • Steele always makes me grit my teeth and prepare myself for the rigors to come!

ZailaSteele
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Xenia has the best chiav...spider....she's got great legs.
    XeniaAymahLuas
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Stathan's always up for a chat or hangout and always has something fun or interesting to bring to the RP table! Does a good job of being creative with using all his draconic limbs and relative shape/size to the current scene's habitat as well as working skills/abilities into his emotes! Good fun all around!
    Stathan
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Zaila is a super great RP'er, a really interesting character and you can never quite predict what you'll get from any interaction with her. She's great!
    StathanLuas
  • Bene is good at keeping a war machine running in spite of all kinds of opposition. It's hard to keep the faith sometimes, but you stick with it and the game is better because of it.
    StathanBenedictoMoxie