The Official Wiki

13»

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I don't think the official wiki should have player character bios at all.
    AishiaEydis
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Sup, fools. Supposedly, I'm the official curator of the Official Aetolia Wiki! So as such, yeah, I'm thinking we're going to vamoose with the official character bios. It was a cute idea but many excellent points were made in that they're problematic at best.
    ArbreAreka
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    In response, I hadn't realized I had even put that in there. That should have been removed, so glad the character bios are going. I was either drunk..or I just don't know. Sorry @Arbre.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I just finished wikifying (adding links and templates to) @Maghak's timeline page. This has produced a lot of unwritten content! If you know anything about the given events and want to write about them, please feel free to chip in. I ask that you peek at the Style Guide, and look at some other developed pages to see how things are done on the wiki.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Man someone's gotta update dat Syssins page. GAWD.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Eydis
  • There are a couple of pages I plan on taking care of.

Ishin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited April 2014
    The Shipbreaker War is a fantastic page and should be used as an example of how to write about in-depth articles like major world events. The information is detailed and exhaustive but eschews prose or literary style, instead employing a "just the facts" voice.

Props to @Maghak and @Damariel for this one.