Theme Songs!!!

12345679»

Comments

• RouxRoux Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭

@Pieri You're missing the Finale! It needs an epic and uplifting conclusion to properly deliver the chills this suite is capable of.
    Pieri
  • TeotlTeotl Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    This one goes out to @Chakrasul and Her crew. Not right now. Just in general.

• ZeheiaZeheia Member, Immortal Posts: 113 Immortal
    Teotl said:

This one goes out to @Chakrasul and Her crew. Not right now. Just in general.

Curse you, now I want to go watch that again.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    TeotlSryaen
  • RouxRoux Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Where I feel Roux is in his/her life. Particularly the first lyric line. Also, good good song.

Sryaen
  • SryaenSryaen Member Posts: 104 ✭✭✭

Wouldn't be a Sry theme song without a heaping helping of edge.

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    Holbrook
  • FyrrenFyrren Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    This is what I imagine plays when @Dourif wins in Sect or shows up to a lesser.

text

Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.

Ser Kanivara Sor'Tirivan says, "But yes, Bamathis has the best butt in Sapience."
    Dourif
  • DourifDourif Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
  • TeotlTeotl Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    3 scenes, no context <3

• TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    This my my most updated, most comprehensive, and I think most powerful bashing/group PVP playlist at the moment. I do, however, recommend you play on shuffle because the order is not curated at all and pretty much is just stuff I was listening to added in bursts.

"We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro
  • ReaveReave Member Posts: 7
    In a little sunshine and bubbly mood  <3

Benedicto
  • XeniaXenia Member Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not quite the Xenia mood, but those four eyes are legit.

ReaveGalilei