MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I injured my knee yesterday after doing some weights at the gym the night before. Today? Completely blew out my knee, and I'm in a lot of pain. Can barely walk without my knee bandaged up and painkillers. The pain got so bad that my boss pretty much ordered me to take the day off tomorrow.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    So I had a flight scheduled yesterday at like 9am to go meet up with my family. After 2 delays, 3 cancelled flights and lost luggage, I still haven't gone more than like 100 miles. I really hope I get to see my family at some point...
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Rashar said:

Or the ninja turtles t shirt.

I know you aren't trolling me for my Raph shirt, bro.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • <- owns one too.
    Ishin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Leo(nardo) > all

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Ishin
  • Moirean said:

So I had a flight scheduled yesterday at like 9am to go meet up with my family. After 2 delays, 3 cancelled flights and lost luggage, I still haven't gone more than like 100 miles. I really hope I get to see my family at some point...

You weren't trying to get home from san fran were you? My dad flew from China yesterday, last text from him was 10pm or so saying there's a two hr delay somewhere along the rt. He had to fly twice to get to US, then once more or twice home.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Grey? Grey? No, let's talk about having WHITE hair. I just skipped grey all together. I used to keep my hair dyed to a different color, but chose to let it go back to natural.

I still will dye it to cover the white hairs. I'm 31, but my hair is like someone 10-15 years older.
    Aryanne
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Maite said:

Grey? Grey? No, let's talk about having WHITE hair.

You had...what was it, six socks to watch all at once? Yeah. That's why you have white hairs. :p
    imageimage
    PerilunaBrae
  • I have a few grays, but not enough for them to really be noticeable. I am more in the same boat as @Erzsebet‌ - I'm 27 and people say I look about 14. I'm a supervisor at work and a lot of my customers always ask for my superiors for simple things because they think I'm just a kid.
  • Maite said:

Grey? Grey? No, let's talk about having WHITE hair. I just skipped grey all together. I used to keep my hair dyed to a different color, but chose to let it go back to natural.
    years older.

Yep, I don't have any gray either, just a bunch of white. It runs in my family, so I will likely be 70%+ white by 40 or so. I'm cool with it, I think it looks neat! It also means we get to roll my eyes at 30/40 year olds who complain "I FOUND A GRAY HAIR *sob*"

Ishin
  • Damn kids these days.

• edited June 2014
    Me: I'm so excited about going to see how to Dwain your twagon tro!
    Person:.. what?
    Me: Twain the Dwaygon...
    Person: -stiffles a giggle-
    Me: Drain your Tragon....
    Person: BWhahahhahahahhahah :D
    Me: .... :(
    Person: OMG I can't believe you can't say it! You sound so retarded.
    Me: image

Politics
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited June 2014
    Do you have a speech impediment or something?

Edit: Sincere question.
    Aarbrok
  • Another day of working 12 hours solo. Hoooooray.
    IshinXavin
  • I really do love my new job, I really do. No gas for getting to work, way better money already.

I rage that it is going to be NEXT WEEK sometime before I get a day off. If the other waitress comes back from vacation on time. And my little city is having some Black and Gold festival this next weekend so we are going to be crazy busy. More than likely 10-14 days without a day off, working 12 hours Fridays and Saturdays.

I think I win the redneck game. Our Black and Gold celebration is because the little town I live in is the oil capital of Oklahoma or something. We celebrate that every year!
  • Ingram said:
    Do you have a speech impediment or something? Edit: Sincere question.
    I use to as a kid and went through a lot of speech therapy to be able to speak normally. I don't really talk much as a side affect unfortunately but when I do I'm very particular at pronunciation. But, if I'm excited or tired or really comfortable with a person I slip up and sound like a three year old.

Politics
  • edited June 2014
    trying to find my mom's boyfriend of three and a half (almost) a card for father's day. I really like this guy. And boy the stores suck at this sort of thing.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    AryanneDemarcusPerilunaIshin
  • Make your own with crayons and macaroni!

Politics
    Aryanne
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited June 2014
    I'm supposed to be moving today. But I haven't been able to get ahold of the girl I'm supposed to be riding down from Oklahoma to Texas with. At all. No e-mail, no phone, nothing. Don't know what the hell to do about it. :/

ETA: Have her #, she's just not -answering it- and hasn't been for about a week.
    imageimage
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Apartment flooded again, unicornsing over it.

Fifth time in Four months, now to go through and see what is ruined and whats salvageable again.
    Ashmer
  • aarbrok, why does your apartment keep flooding?
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Sometimes I walk into my kitchen and it's like

Also wtf @Aarbrok that sucks I'm so sorry. :(

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AarbrokPiperEmelle
    @Meyvitch‌ My apartment is in a split level building, in a complex with about 100 units. I am on the bottom floor halfway underground, like if you look out my windows they are ground level. I live in Oregon, which rains...pretty often. They have drains outside that are supposed to collect water when they rain, you would think that they would have this down by now...

BUT, everytime it rains (heavily) they back up and water comes into my apartment, through my doors, windows...whatever. I am absolutely furious because I pay about 1100 a month for my apartment, and I get furniture ruined, as well as various other nonsense, carpet needing constant replacement, its just overall disgusting.

@Ashmer‌ ..Thanks, im just livid right now, so I put on some loud metal music and I am killing Xorani, so I dont kill the management company that runs my apartment that keeps saying "Mister Owens, I will make it up to you, this is just terrible this keeps happening"

"NO shit"
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Aarbrok - At this point I think, "I demand the next upstairs, available apartment at the same price I'm paying now." could be utilized. Maybe?

StathanAarbrokPiper
    That was basically what I said. Im waiting to hear back from the management company
    Aryanne
  • Sorry @Aarbrok‌, my bad.

StathanAarbrokMarienaAshmer
    A scorned @Slyphe‌ ain't no joke.
    Mariena
  • @aarbrok The solution to this: Give up on Portland. Join the income-tax free land of Vancouver and more reasonable housing costs. Never heard of someone over here getting flooded like that D : And I work in a flood-insurance-required building!

Ashmer
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    If it's not one thing, it's another. Get the new fridge in yesterday..my garage door won't fully close and won't open at all. Peachy.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    There goes another 1-200 bucks if you've got one of them auto-door opener things. Might just be a kink in the chain or strap or whatever otherwise, Sol. Might want to have hubby investigate.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin