Share Your Havens!

2»

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love how people have wonderful haven returns and Mariena's is literally, "You poof away /Mariena poofs away". You guys, so creative. I was literally going 'what is the -laziest- thing I can do? and that was it.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I tried to do "Arbre disappears." but they wouldn't let me. Told me I had to put actual effort into it.
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    You will see: Seeking salvation you drop to a knee in supplication, reciting verses of fervent
    prayer. A nimbus of light envelops your body and your prayers call out to find sanctuary. With the
    final verses you are set to traverse the planes and creation itself to a place created of your very
    essence, your very being. The gentle warmth subsides, as the light fades around you, you find
    yourself home.

Others will see: Avishai drops to a knee and bows her head, a nimbus of light enveloping her body as
    her guttural voice calls out in prayer to find sanctuary. As the final words escape her lips a
    bright flash overcomes the surroundings, fading just as quickly as it had came leaving no sign of
    her presence.

My Haven itself is a work in progress, its basically a jungle with a ancient burial chamber, think of like Farcry 3 ruins.
    Emelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I don't know if I ever shared my entrance here -- it's changed over the years. She used to have a cloud of moths come crawl all over her before disappearing. Currently:

Emelle suddenly distorts with an odd bending of her features before she flickers in and out, then disappears altogether.
  • edited January 2016
    Edit:

I lied. Site will host a .zip file.

This is a .html file I threw together over the weekend that lets you explore my haven. Make sure java is allowed.

Thank you to http://www.w3schools.com/ for crash coursing me through html5, css, and javascript enough to let me put this together. Things have way way changed since I tried my hands at websites.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

Mariena
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited January 2016
    I really like how clickable this is. You can click on the map an the description shows up. Very neat idea, @Reux.

Thanks, @Emelle!

Sorry they wouldn't let you, @Arbre. Maybe try again? ^^ I don't know if anything changed