January Promotion 2015

2»

Comments

• I feel like I've seen this answer somewhere, but I can't remember where...if you traded in your riding crop already, and then you buy more credits after, can you get the 25 per power somehow for the ones you bought after you traded it in?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Just to be clear do items in saddlebags decay?
  • Items will also still decay.

^ Quoted from the explanation of saddlebags, in the announce post, 1000cr paragraph.

It's why I lost interest in the idea quite quickly. Not that I have the disposable cash at the moment anyway, but my initial "oh cool" quickly changed to "so I could sell.. chalices and grimstims and chocolates."

A neat enough idea, but that one caveat kind of ruins it.

Perhaps saddlebags could at least slow decay rate, like the enchantment you can buy?
    RiluoIshin
    I missed that in my excitement. Meh. That changes stuff a lot.
    RiluoIshin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Yeah that is disappointing :confounded:

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Ishin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I tested the saddlebags on my mount and it does not even work? Is it broken for other people too.

• All better now, thank you for your patience @Riluo
    RiluoIshin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @sarosh You rock and thank you ;)

Ishin
  • I bought some credits and received this message:
    As part of our current sale, you have been rewarded with a riding crop of the
    dragoon! Use CREDITSALE LIST to see what other free prizes are on offer.
    As part of our current sale, you have been rewarded with Riding crop level 2!

But when I probe the crop I see this:
    It is an Ankyrean artifact, enchanted with the following powers:
    ridingcrop(1)

What is the story on this discrepancy?
  • Huh.... I have the same issue, never noticed that before.

As part of our current sale, you have been rewarded with Riding crop level 11! Use CREDITSALE LIST to see what other free prizes are on offer.

ridingcrop(5)
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    This simple riding crop has been made from sturdy wood and covered in brown leather. The equipment is thick at one end and serves as a handle, and terminates in a thin but flexible leather tongue.
    ridingcrop(11)
    It weighs 10 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir.
    As part of our current sale, you have been rewarded with Riding crop level 18! Use CREDITSALE LIST to see what other free prizes are on offer.

• That means you guys spent way too much money on a horse whip.
    TeaniMalokHavenPeriluna
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Those crop issues should be fixed (and levels set to the proper level). Sorry about that!
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    When is the next promotion?????

Please have it be wheel. WHEEEEEEEEEL.
    KonnornRiluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    yes please it has been a VERY long time since I seen it

I will throw so much money...wheel is damn addictive...
    That being said, please consider the following ideas:

Idea #3615 Section: unassigned Support: 0
    2015/02/14 09:58:13: WHEEL SPINS: Please have wheel spins stack fully. If I'm buying credits for gold or spins directly, spending that currency to just get another few hours (eg if I already have crit, I only get 4 hours more, instead of another 40) feels really shitty. From a more money-making standpoint, it really discourages me from tapping in to my gambling urges, because buying a lot of spins in a small period is HARMFUL because after you get the buffs, most of the spins are just wastes.

Idea #3636 Section: unassigned Support: 0
    2015/02/14 09:59:50: WHEEL SPINS: Please consider changing the xp gain to something beneficial to everyone. The current amount is static and worth less than a Xorani. It's a complete waste for endgamers. Please consider this changing to a globe reward or an amount that scales to the current level of the person spinning

Idea #3637 Section: unassigned Support: 0
    2015/02/14 10:00:56: WHEEL SPINS: Please consider changing the skillup to lessons. Most of us have trans skills, so skillup does nothing - but lessons tend to be far more useful, either for a dormant class or proficiencies. When I am in Carni and I get a skillup, it's basically 50k wasted, and that feels lame.
    PerilunaJaxen
  • Riluo said:

When is the next promotion?????

Probably some time this week is my guess. Also, I would like to bet 1000 gold on blac... I mean, lesson packages.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Bugger :( I do not need lessons.

Alissandra
  • The wheel plz 
    Riluo
  • My prayers were answered. YAY TO LESSON PACKAGES!

MalokIshinAshmerAlissandra
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Holy shit this fucking promotion.

These are the kind of artifacts that make me consider more money than I really should on this silly game.

• Closing since we need to start a promotion thing for Feb.
This discussion has been closed.