Technique scrolls

Currently technique scrolls do not accommodate Bloodborn's scythe bashing attack, is there other bashing skills being overlooked. I ask because it seems like a huge gap where scrolls could be utilised. I know I would buy more giftbags if I could use the scrolls.

@Oleis could this be looked into please as it keeps being overlooked.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

AarbrokMastemaKagami

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Syssin BITE attacks too!! PLEASE
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    TragerRiluoAarbrokMastema
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    To hell with Bloodborn, I second @Ishin's motion!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

RiluoAarbrokMastema
  • Please to updating scrolls. It seems lame some of us are missing out on this :smile: 
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    RiluoKagami
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Oleis said he was going to consider resetting them for Carnis, since our bash attack changed from polearm to hammer. Just a reminder about that.
    Kagami
  • I believe Luminary lightning is also absent from the list!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Lumie lightning is off the list.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Appears to be a few still not gaining from the technique scrolls then!

Kagami
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Sentinel bashing is most optimal with Strike/Heartbreaker, as well.
    Ashmer
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    All Sentinel technique scrolls apply to initial/followups, so Sentinels are fortunate.

• SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Oh okay cool.
  • My guess is that if you guys write the messages up and submit suggestions, it's much easier for them to vet and put them in than thinking messages up from scratch. Not saying you guys have to, of course. I just see it as a win - win for everyone. :)
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited October 2014
    Good idea, although I suck at these things so no teasing. I updated a few and made a few to better fit.

Phasic

1p: In a flash of supernatural speed, you find yourself beside (target), savagely carving $(him$) with a (weapon description), leaving a deep and bloody wound.
    3p: In a flash of supernatural speed, $(name$) appears beside (target), savagely carving $(him$) with a (weapon description), leaving a deep and bloody gaping wound.

Leaping
    1p: You soar through the air, using your momentum to viciously overwhelm (target) with a brutal onslaught from (weapon description).
    3p: Riluo soars through the air, using his momentum to viciously overwhelm (target) with a brutal onslaught from (weapon description).

Iosian
    1P: In a display of uncontrollable blood lust $(name$), ruthlessly cleaves a deep wound across (targets) torso spurting dark, hot crimson blood into the air. The scent of it engulfing you, driving you into further blood lust.
    3p: In a brutal display of savagery $(name$) cleaves into (target) with (weapon description), ripping open a deep and bloody wound, the dark blood spurting into the air.

Telekinetic
    1P: You call upon your mental prowess, as you swing (weapon description) high above your head knocking (target) heavily onto the ground with psychic force and disembowelling $(him$) in the process.
    3p: Riluo calls upon his mental prowess, knocking (target) onto the ground with psychic force and disembowelling $(him$).

warcry
    1P: "FOR PONY!!" you bellow, gashing (targets) exposed flesh with (weapon description).
    3p: "FOR PONY!!" $(name$) bellows, gashing (targets) exposed flesh with (weapon description).

tundra
    1p: With an effortless gesture $(name$) places an outstretched hand upon (weapon description) encasing it with the chill of the grave, before savagely gashing (target).
    3p: 1p: $(name$) places an outstretched hand upon (weapon description) encasing it in a veil of frigid air, before savagely gashing (target).

Kagami
  • @Oleis @Razmael‌ @Keroc‌ @Obyn‌

PLEASE TO ADDING THESE!!!

I want to be able to use my scrolls as well and buy more, but it is pointless if you can not use them.
    RiluoIshin
  • Obviously, since I'm still fairly new I can't make promises especially since I don't know what sort of coding would be needed to add additional options for style scrolls in general. However, if they do decide to add support for bloodborn scythes, luminary lightning or any other secondary bashing attacks I'll make sure the appropriate messages get added in a timely manner.
    RiluoIshin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    You rock and cheers for looking into it.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited November 2014
    With the new scrolls this month it is the same issue, they can not be used with our scythes, which is now our main pve attack as Bloodborn. Non of us use frenzy as Bloodborn unless we are novices.