You're not my Pal(adin), friend

2»

Comments

• You'll notice, though, that going forward they're not letting people hang on to classes that get revamped. There aren't any meta-wielding sentinels anymore or any druids around.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Weeeeeell, if you guys rewrote ent management (*shakefist Indo ent control*) or redid something, like, I dunno, warhounds, it wouldn't be surprising if falconry got really broken. Just saaaaaying...

(Sorry, kinda channeled Toz there a bit)
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Actually, considering Moirean is now involved in some way through her post, I'm 100% certain -something- will break.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

MoireanSetneAuresae
    Actually I had a Paladin alt from YEARS ago and tried to play her a few months back, but she was still a guild novice. Stuff got all sorts of wonky and buggy and she was stuck unable to ever learn any new skills...
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    That's a real shame. Hellsight + dsls + arc sounds super super fun @.@ (yes yes lockbreakers, but w/e, let me have my fun)

• Moirean said:

Actually I had a Paladin alt from YEARS ago and tried to play her a few months back, but she was still a guild novice. Stuff got all sorts of wonky and buggy and she was stuck unable to ever learn any new skills...

We need to find a fully classed Paladin to apprentice you! :P

These threads have made me start racking my brain to remember all the alts I bought a few credits on just to keep around. So far I dug up a bloodborn that's old enough to only have herbs and no slices in their rift, but still no legacy classes

*plzplzplz2remembermypriest*
    I once killed a humgii, y'know.

JSYK she/her pronouns!
    Type CHARACTERS.
    Samp
  • edited June 2014
    Moirean said:

Type CHARACTERS.

Fuck I'm so glad you got to me before I started emailing support

edit: Apparently I have a tri-trans indorani I didn't know about o.O
    I once killed a humgii, y'know.