What do you think of the gender binary?

13»

Comments

• Strung said:

Look up Bateman's principle and penis fencing before you cry about the gender binary or whatever we are calling it these days. As an alpha male I lol at things like binaries.

Also, while all of these other losers were trying to bring quality, Amazon is like "look guys, a 3d phone" and people actually want to buy it. Wtf?

First, the entire 'alpha male' stuff is dumb. And even if there is such a thing, I don't think it's very 'alpha' to feel the need to announce that unprovoked. It's a little bit like saying "I'm an adult". If you have to say it, you probably aren't.

Second, do you have the right thread? What the hell are you even talking about?
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Strung said:

Look up Bateman's principle and penis fencing before you cry about the gender binary or whatever we are calling it these days. As an alpha male I lol at things like binaries.

Also, while all of these other losers were trying to bring quality, Amazon is like "look guys, a 3d phone" and people actually want to buy it. Wtf?

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneOmeiAshmerEmelleFurtum
  • There are most certainly alpha males, or what you would at least consider a 'type A personality'. To claim otherwise is kind of, eh. I don't want to call it ignorant or naive, but I'm missing a word here. Observe humans in social gatherings, and it's pretty blatant.

That being said, everybody knows the universal method of announcement is a chest thump and a double grunt. Not, "I am such an aaaalllphaaaaaarrrgh."
    AngweArekaFurtum
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    And it still begs the question of what any of that has to do with this discussion at all.
    OmeiFurtum
  • It has nothing. let's get back on track.

i am rapture coder
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Is there really a track left to run? I think I'm done watching the train balance on paperclips.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AryanneAarbrokFurtumPeriluna
This discussion has been closed.