Great hunt

MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, VaMember Posts: 12
  I know i dont have a chance in hell to win but giveing it a hell of a try,  Good hunting!!!
HavenDaskalos

Comments

• CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    Yay, a great hunt thread!

May I just say that I found it -hilarious- when a lesser was found in Tiyen during. God the bashers musthave had it rough
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I shouldn't even have to explain why this isn't appropriate.
  • ZsadistZsadist Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, if anything I'm a good sport. So, congrats to @Moirean for winning this years Hunt, maybe next year I can beat you.... maybe
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, VaMember Posts: 12
    <Salute> Kaerilax, tier 2... I tried to keep up with you guys. well done well done
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CAMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say congrats to those who placed, and I am glad my artifacts were able to help some younger and older folks as well in the hunt.  If anything I know I was able to help two folks reach Level 80 with some encouragement so that makes me feel good about the hunt overall!

I like and dislike the hunts at the same time, but overall I would say this round went very well!

:)
    ArekaMoirean
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special shout out to all the Luminaries, especially our newbie influx that all participated in the hunt. Placing 8 Luminaries out of 30 total placements was an amazing accomplishment and you guys really worked hard and busted your hump. I hope you all enjoyed it and keep sticking around!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up passing out...and the news post doesn't have the scores. :( What were the final totals? Tierranks 2 was a really close nailbiter.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

<6685/6685h 6307/6307m 24223e 33738w <e-> <csdb>> <100|0|63|100|92.94%> <18:59:41:940> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    **********************************[ Hunters ]**********************************
    Rank   Name                                   Count      True Rank 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1      Lim                                    6589       19 -- Carnifex
    2      Dumai                                  5519       26 -- Unknown
    3      Britanya                               4256       30 -- Ascendril
    4      Torce                                  2458       53 -- Luminary
    5      Nyssa                                  2306       55 -- Luminary
    6      Avena                                  1312       66 -- Luminary
    7      Veloren                                1104       70 -- Carnifex
    8      Parker                                 806        85 -- Unknown
    9      Zhatu                                  804        86 -- Carnifex
    10     Solarian                               523        99 -- Luminary

1      Graelun                                6919       15 -- Templar
    2      Kaerilax                               6461       21 -- Templar
    3      Rokas                                  6369       22 -- Sciomancer
    4      Xirien                                 6165       23 -- Carnifex
    5      Mauller                                4338       29 -- Spirean
    6      Tifa                                   2863       41 -- Luminary
    7      Aelysia                                1929       60 -- Templar
    8      Liara                                  1154       68 -- Syssin
    9      Hitoshi                                1053       73 -- Spirean

1      Moirean                                57877      1 -- Carnifex
    2      Zsadist                                53496      2 -- Prae
    3      Coribhell                              40807      3 -- Prae
    4      Konai                                  37463      4 -- Teradrim
    5      Daskalos                               31017      5 -- Luminary
    6      Demarcus                               28792      6 -- Luminary
    7      Rowena                                 27582      7 -- Prae
    8      Liska                                  24899      8 -- Luminary
    9      Rhoyen                                 20084      9 -- Unknown

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Moirean
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have Tier 1 wrong. Zhatu is my little brother - he took Parker's spot with 25 seconds to spare, 808 to 806 final score. We were both yelling like idiots for the whole last 10 minutes.
    Xenia
    Yea, I grabbed those about a minute before because I knew they'd disappear. The top ones it didn't affect, but yea. Right names!

• PerilunaPeriluna Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭✭
    @Toz - pinch his cheeks for me as a congratulations.
    edited April 2014

Daskalos said:

<6685/6685h 6307/6307m 24223e 33738w <e-> <csdb>> <100|0|63|100|92.94%> <18:59:41:940> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    2      Zsadist                                53496      2 -- Prae (not Prae)

@Daskalos: Come on broski, you fight me all the time and you don't even know my class? :O I'm a Bloodborn, not Praenomen. I'm offended!!! :P Also, congrats to you as well.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• RowenaRowena Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Yeah Zsadist hunts as Bloodborn not Prae because he's a weirdo.

I'm Insidiae Prae as well with EQ reduction! Still Prae, but handicapped Prae for hunting haha. 
    Zsadist said:

Daskalos said:

2      Zsadist                                53496      2 -- Prae (not Prae)

@Daskalos: Come on broski, you fight me all the time and you don't even know my class? :O I'm a Bloodborn, not Praenomen. I'm offended!!! :P Also, congrats to you as well.
    That was a list I did for a guild thing (we reimbursed all hunting costs associated with TGH, gave out prizes to anyone that placed, et cetera). I never planned on putting it here but when peeps asked I posted what I had. 

Still not a Prae... so you lied to your guildies about my class! :P I'm just messing with you Dask.

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.Member Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know why @Daskalos chopped off my name in tenth. Feelings are mildly hurt right now.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Ha. Because the list wasn't meant for public consumption and was just so I could hand out guild\city prizes for top 10. Don't be hurt, Tragerpuppy

Trager
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher Member Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dask, your sig is perfect for that reply
    TragerTeaniPeriluna