Great hunt

MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, Va
  I know i dont have a chance in hell to win but giveing it a hell of a try,  Good hunting!!!
HavenDaskalos

Comments

• Yay, a great hunt thread!

May I just say that I found it -hilarious- when a lesser was found in Tiyen during. God the bashers musthave had it rough
  • edited April 2014
    I shouldn't even have to explain why this isn't appropriate.
  • Well, if anything I'm a good sport. So, congrats to @Moirean for winning this years Hunt, maybe next year I can beat you.... maybe
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, Va
    <Salute> Kaerilax, tier 2... I tried to keep up with you guys. well done well done
  • I had loads of fun in this hunt!

It was probably much easier in tier 1, but it's my first time competing and it was a very pleasant and exciting experience.

Special thanks to the Carnifex who are absolutely brilliant in how supportive and tightly knit they are. I'm really enjoying my time here (and this positivity is in spite of the class).

Also special thanks to @Moirean for really going that extra mile to engage and encourage the newbies. Artifacts loans, pills, chalices.. That's really good logistical support that make us feel like you're really gunning for us to succeed, on top of the morale support/scouting and recommending of areas to bash. I'm not a true newb, but from what I've observed, this is a GM that really goes above and beyond the call of duty to help newbs settle in. Loads of respect :)

All in all had a great one, and I hope it was the same for all who participated :)
    HavenSlypheRiluoAryanneTragerMoireanTeaniJaslineXenia
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I just wanted to say congrats to those who placed, and I am glad my artifacts were able to help some younger and older folks as well in the hunt.  If anything I know I was able to help two folks reach Level 80 with some encouragement so that makes me feel good about the hunt overall!

I like and dislike the hunts at the same time, but overall I would say this round went very well!

:)
    ArekaMoirean
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Special shout out to all the Luminaries, especially our newbie influx that all participated in the hunt. Placing 8 Luminaries out of 30 total placements was an amazing accomplishment and you guys really worked hard and busted your hump. I hope you all enjoyed it and keep sticking around!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I ended up passing out...and the news post doesn't have the scores. :( What were the final totals? Tierranks 2 was a really close nailbiter.

<6685/6685h 6307/6307m 24223e 33738w <e-> <csdb>> <100|0|63|100|92.94%> <18:59:41:940> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    **********************************[ Hunters ]**********************************
    Rank   Name                                   Count      True Rank 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1      Lim                                    6589       19 -- Carnifex
    2      Dumai                                  5519       26 -- Unknown
    3      Britanya                               4256       30 -- Ascendril
    4      Torce                                  2458       53 -- Luminary
    5      Nyssa                                  2306       55 -- Luminary
    6      Avena                                  1312       66 -- Luminary
    7      Veloren                                1104       70 -- Carnifex
    8      Parker                                 806        85 -- Unknown
    9      Zhatu                                  804        86 -- Carnifex
    10     Solarian                               523        99 -- Luminary

1      Graelun                                6919       15 -- Templar
    2      Kaerilax                               6461       21 -- Templar
    3      Rokas                                  6369       22 -- Sciomancer
    4      Xirien                                 6165       23 -- Carnifex
    5      Mauller                                4338       29 -- Spirean
    6      Tifa                                   2863       41 -- Luminary
    7      Aelysia                                1929       60 -- Templar
    8      Liara                                  1154       68 -- Syssin
    9      Hitoshi                                1053       73 -- Spirean

1      Moirean                                57877      1 -- Carnifex
    2      Zsadist                                53496      2 -- Prae
    3      Coribhell                              40807      3 -- Prae
    4      Konai                                  37463      4 -- Teradrim
    5      Daskalos                               31017      5 -- Luminary
    6      Demarcus                               28792      6 -- Luminary
    7      Rowena                                 27582      7 -- Prae
    8      Liska                                  24899      8 -- Luminary
    9      Rhoyen                                 20084      9 -- Unknown

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Moirean
  • You have Tier 1 wrong. Zhatu is my little brother - he took Parker's spot with 25 seconds to spare, 808 to 806 final score. We were both yelling like idiots for the whole last 10 minutes.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Xenia
    Yea, I grabbed those about a minute before because I knew they'd disappear. The top ones it didn't affect, but yea. Right names!

• @Toz - pinch his cheeks for me as a congratulations.
  • edited April 2014

Daskalos said:

<6685/6685h 6307/6307m 24223e 33738w <e-> <csdb>> <100|0|63|100|92.94%> <18:59:41:940> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    2      Zsadist                                53496      2 -- Prae (not Prae)

@Daskalos: Come on broski, you fight me all the time and you don't even know my class? :O I'm a Bloodborn, not Praenomen. I'm offended!!! :P Also, congrats to you as well.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Yeah Zsadist hunts as Bloodborn not Prae because he's a weirdo.

I'm Insidiae Prae as well with EQ reduction! Still Prae, but handicapped Prae for hunting haha. 
    Zsadist said:

Daskalos said:

2      Zsadist                                53496      2 -- Prae (not Prae)

@Daskalos: Come on broski, you fight me all the time and you don't even know my class? :O I'm a Bloodborn, not Praenomen. I'm offended!!! :P Also, congrats to you as well.
    That was a list I did for a guild thing (we reimbursed all hunting costs associated with TGH, gave out prizes to anyone that placed, et cetera). I never planned on putting it here but when peeps asked I posted what I had. 

• Still not a Prae... so you lied to your guildies about my class! :P I'm just messing with you Dask.

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I want to know why @Daskalos chopped off my name in tenth. Feelings are mildly hurt right now.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Ha. Because the list wasn't meant for public consumption and was just so I could hand out guild\city prizes for top 10. Don't be hurt, Tragerpuppy

Trager
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Dask, your sig is perfect for that reply
    TragerTeaniPeriluna