Total complete 100% newbie to Aetolia crafting, but I've crafted in other IRE games and it invariably becomes one of my favorite things to do.
I picked up a couple of talents for fun, and if I have questions about any of the other ones as I go I'll post in this thread, but right now I'm diving into Perfumery. I've been scouring the help files, forums, and ABs for information, but some things are a little unclear to me still because I'm a newb.
1. Does a generous soul have a list of what each oil smells like and in which position, if it differs between base/primary/secondary? I'm happy to experiment on my own but figured it's worth bumming off someone if someone has a list and also has mercy on me.
2. Are there more oils available in the game beyond Esme’s shop, or is that my one stop place?
3. For designing candles and soaps, do I just worry about their short desc, dropped desc, and probed desc? Do I just use the paperless design system for grabbing a design and edit everything from that blank design? Are there other things to worry about describing, like actions such as lighting a candle?
4. How much liberty do I have in designing candles? Can I design a candle holder too? (For example, a white candle with the oil syntax to reference a fragrance housed in a sinuous ceramic dragon candle holder. Probably a bit long but I hope that gets across what I mean?) Or is there another talent or tradeskill that offers options for that?
5. Similar question to above, but soap dishes for soap?
6. Can I use the dyekit system in describing candles and soaps?
Thank you in advance for any information!