Blizzcon

MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone going?!

I managed to snag a ticket and am going with my guild (like nearly ten of us are going!) and would definitely love to meet up with any Aetolians for a bit if they are there!
The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.

Comments

• SibattiSibatti Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭
    I was soooooo close to going this year, but changed my mind, and then changed it back a little too late. Now it's too expensive to fly in last minute. :(
  • AlissandraAlissandra Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Blizzcon? Is that where people get together to reminisce about the illustrious Halloween Blizzard of '91? Cos I totally did that tonight.
    Xenia
  • HadrakHadrak DorohedoroMember, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 874 admin
    I bought an online ticket. That counts, right?

Damonicus
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to be out of town this weekend at this, just as a head's up to anyone wondering why I'm not around.
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.