LOVE

Comments

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Career so gratifying. I'm a unicorns professional.

much fulfill, very satisfy. wow.
    SoramizuAryanneNolaHavenAshmer
  • I love that the kitchen is getting redone tomorrow. I will no longer have to do dishes in a tiny 11"x13" dinky bar sink. Doing dishes for two is a pain in that. And doing pots and pans is horrible. Finally, no more.
    AryanneIshinEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Dishwasher, bro? @Mephistoles
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • No dishwasher unfortunately. It wouldn't be so bad if not for the tiny little shallow sink. That's the real killer.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I know I said Maurice is my Spirit Animal, but know that I know Adam Lambert tours with Queen....

I just found myself in YouTube watching him out camp Freddie Mercury, and I am okay with this.
    (He has such wonderful hair)
  • You have unlocked the following techniques in gourmandic style:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cabalist (decay)
    1P: Fat sloughs from Varian's body at your touch, trimming His meat for cooking.
    3p: Fat sloughs from Varian's body at Elene's touch, trimming His meat for cooking.

Thanks, @Mazzion. Just what I needed to help with cooking. Love you buddy!
    Moirean
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    But fat adds flavor!
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I love having @Elene back. She was like one of the first person ever to cityfavour me when I was in Spinesreach years and years and years ago, and she did it after I found some of the books buried in Tarissa's digsite. I was so proud of myself.

Welcome back, Elene!

^_^
    AshmerEleneGraelun
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    @Elene was the very first person Ashmer went full creep on, back in like. 2006.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Elene
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Fanclub, club fans.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Aarbrok said:

I know I said Maurice is my Spirit Animal, but know that I know Adam Lambert tours with Queen....

I just found myself in YouTube watching him out camp Freddie Mercury, and I am okay with this.
    (He has such wonderful hair)

Adam Lambert is flawless.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ArekaJayceAarbrokElene
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I LOVE RP!
    MoireanTrigruEmelleAryanne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love changes. :D

MoireanIosyne
  • Getting like, 60 dollars worth or more of groceries for 32 dollars. My wife getting the Lorac Pro 2 palette with a full size lorac mascara for 23 dollars. Now going to go and enjoy a free dinner with some gift certificates my wife and I got after she got sick at a restaurant. Afterwards, back home for a Yuengling, a bit of chilling, and bed before getting up for work and heading out of town for the day with a group of awesome coworkers.
    MoireanSolariaAryanneHavenIshin
  • Market Basket's back in business.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    This dinner with Chakrasul is probably one of the most fun events I've been involved in for a while. Subtle intrigue is something you don't always see in Aetolia and I love it.
    TragerSolaria
  • http://www.erstwhiletales.com/dlh-07/#.VAB0Snl0wRo

This comic. LOL. I had no idea the mice were pulling the cart with all the other animals riding IN it when I originally read the grimm story.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Lim
  • Meyvitch said:

http://www.erstwhiletales.com/dlh-07/#.VAB0Snl0wRo

This comic. LOL. I had no idea the mice were pulling the cart with all the other animals riding IN it when I originally read the grimm story.

^ woah. This is great.
  • edited August 2014

Bad ending episode? Bad ending episode!

I like how when I originally post something, it just shows a link and then it does this nonsense of showing the actual link imagery 10 minutes later. THESE FORUMS
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I love this Untrapped Error
    Razmael
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Just got back from my first day at Fan Expo in Toronto. Hoooly crap, I regret not attending in previous years. Even though I spent my whole day just browsing all of the booths, there was still a lot to see. Intel Extreme Masters Starcraft 2 tournament. Lots of neat things with the Star Wars 501st Legion and the Dalek Society. Cast of the Matt Smith seasons of Doctor Who (getting to just see Athur Davril in person made me squee, though I didn't get an autograph). Cast of the Walking Dead. Riot Games also had a booth, and I managed to get some free swag from a few Rioters. Ubisoft Workshop also had a booth selling lots of Assassin's Creed stuff.

Won't be able to post pictures of the convention until I get back on Monday since I'm working at my store's booth tomorrow and Sunday. Sadly, it also means I won't be able to see the cast of Doctor Who because my booth partner is going to that Q&A session, and someone has to stay back and man the booth. >_>
  • I love Eleanor's food and drinks XD
    MoireanAishia
  • I'm sad I missed that.

Though, it was because I had to jet for a 1.5 hour full body massage which was my birthday present!
    MoireanTeaniIshin
  • I love the Overkill ability. Aetolia bashing, at least for as long as I have been participating in it, just has a different feel and momentum than in other games.
    MoireanAryanneAreka
  • Much love to @Iosyne, because even though she knows that Z is a heathen, still gives him epic stuff.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Ishin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Graelun said:

I love the Overkill ability. Aetolia bashing, at least for as long as I have been participating in it, just has a different feel and momentum than in other games.

Overkill + Carnifex makes me feel so RARRRRRRR.
    TragerGraelun
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Overkill definitely sets us apart. There's just no feeling like playing a Monk and killing three mobs in one combo!
    KerrynAryanneIshin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I liked using Flurryslash. SUPERCRIT. DEAD. MEGACRIT. DEAD. SUPERMEGACRIT. DEAD AGAIN. You could practically hear Guile's Theme playing.

Trigru