Announce post #3364: Mirror Mirror...

5/30/2022 at 0:07
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
Mirror Mirror...

Hi folks!

As some of you may have noticed a few quirks and oddities in abilities recently, I wanted to formally announce the following:

The next two classes currently being mirrored (and the first set for this year) are SHAMAN for Shadow, and TERADRIM for Spirit!

I don't have more to share on the specifics yet, except to say that the development is well underway and I'll have more to say on the subject soon.

For now, feel free to discuss in the forum thread (and please report any more quirks you see with existing skills)!

Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 19th of Slyphian, in the year 502 MA.
HolbrookDamonicusAeryxLegynLinEakuZeheiaNipsyValorieIllikaal

Comments

• Remember today, when Shadow Web was joking about Mirrors because of a lag spike and you told us to keep dreaming you complete and utter troll.

Good times, good times.

Anyway, gib Archivists Shadow Shaman with cursed relics instead of fetishes and out of control experiments for familiars, plz kthx.
    ZeheiaNipsyTeaniProcyonHolbrook
  • Legyn said:

Remember today, when Shadow Web was joking about Mirrors because of a lag spike and you told us to keep dreaming you complete and utter troll.

My god that was today, wasn't it?!
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    ZeheiaNipsyProcyonHolbrook
  • IctinusIctinus Producer Administrator, Immortal
    Legyn said:

Remember today, when Shadow Web was joking about Mirrors because of a lag spike and you told us to keep dreaming you complete and utter troll.

Good times, good times.

Anyway, gib Archivists Shadow Shaman with cursed relics instead of fetishes and out of control experiments for familiars, plz kthx.

A Producer never trolls. He says precisely what he means to!
    AeryxNisaviProcyonHolbrookValorieNipsy
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Just generally curious for an update on these. Announcement post said development was well underway and Ictinus would have more to say on the subject soon. I realize game development is often SoonTM or whatever, but just wondering if Soon could be...now?

Pretty excited to see what the flavor for them both will be.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
  • edited July 2022
    Aeryx said:

Just generally curious for an update on these. Announcement post said development was well underway and Ictinus would have more to say on the subject soon. I realize game development is often SoonTM or whatever, but just wondering if Soon could be...now?

Pretty excited to see what the flavor for them both will be.

We are in the middle of a wars ig resolution with special mechanics. My guess would be that they are waiting for it to resolve.
    NipsyTeaniGalileiTetchta
  • KaguraKagura Ironmaw Drilling Grounds
    Or maybe the war will be their story hook for it. Shadow Shamans could come from Sterion, and Spirit Teradrim could come from Dendara, to be introduced in the aftermath of the result!
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I was thinking that too but something tells me that the next Spirit mirror should be Enorian since the last guilded one was Duiran. But who knows. Perhaps they could just do it like that anyways. I am very interested to see the flavor of them at least like the previous post I made. I imagine something for Shadow Shaman like the blight or whatever encroaching shadows and darkness would look like in Aetolia. For Teradrim I think something related to crystals would be interesting. Or maybe it's all just glass instead of crystal since glass is made out of Fire touched sand. :P
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
  • There's already some hints floating around, if you know where to look.
    Nipsy
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    Iesid said:

There's already some hints floating around, if you know where to look.

I found em!
    NOW TO WILDLY SPECULATE
    JhuraIesid