Bug Rush

TedrunaiTedrunai Member, Immortal Posts: 196 Immortal
Any comments, questions, suggestions, or bug reports welcome. There may be more bomb types, interactions, etc. coming in the future, so happy to hear suggestions. No promises that any updates except bug fixes are timely though.
CaynMoxieRebraZailaFezzixBulrokSeurimasXenia

Comments

• HawaHawa Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    as a fellow founding member of Honey Gang and resident Actual Bug IRL, i second this.
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    I have an old bug (#9044, back from 2016) about blue amulets, it was merged with another bug but the issue has long since been corrected and a very nice celani came down to test it with me back then too.

So, my question is, how do I delete this bug now?

I'm trying to go through my bugs list and clean it up from stuff that's not relevant anymore.
    Tiur, the Gnosis says, "To truly explode something, you have to learn how it was made."
    AishiaCzcibor
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aloli said:

I have an old bug (#9044, back from 2016) about blue amulets, it was merged with another bug but the issue has long since been corrected and a very nice celani came down to test it with me back then too.

So, my question is, how do I delete this bug now?

I'm trying to go through my bugs list and clean it up from stuff that's not relevant anymore.

Try DELBUG # (reason).
    Aloli