Bug Rush

Any comments, questions, suggestions, or bug reports welcome. There may be more bomb types, interactions, etc. coming in the future, so happy to hear suggestions. No promises that any updates except bug fixes are timely though.
CaynMoxieRebraZailaFezzixBulrokSeurimasXenia

Comments

• I didn't want to be the one to do it, but as an advocate for truths and justice to prevail, I have to point out injustices wherever I see them. There's been a long history racial discrimination throughout the world, B vs W, etc. Clearly those SAME practices were implemented here, as there is a definitive lack of representation for the minorities. I will not be playing this game due to the clear racial prejudice and i'm going to write a letter the pools advocating the fair treatment of all creatures. I'll end with this statement for everyone who may or may not agree with it.

BLM.

#boycottbugrush
    #BLM
    #EraseRace
    #Stopthehate
    #HG

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    BulrokSeurimasZailaXeniaHavenDrystinMoxieHawaCayn
  • as a fellow founding member of Honey Gang and resident Actual Bug IRL, i second this.
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I have an old bug (#9044, back from 2016) about blue amulets, it was merged with another bug but the issue has long since been corrected and a very nice celani came down to test it with me back then too.

So, my question is, how do I delete this bug now?

I'm trying to go through my bugs list and clean it up from stuff that's not relevant anymore.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    AishiaCzcienn
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Aloli said:

I have an old bug (#9044, back from 2016) about blue amulets, it was merged with another bug but the issue has long since been corrected and a very nice celani came down to test it with me back then too.

So, my question is, how do I delete this bug now?

I'm trying to go through my bugs list and clean it up from stuff that's not relevant anymore.

Try DELBUG # (reason).
    Aloli