Killien!

KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
Killien assaults a massive, sacred serpent, skewering it with a Delosian bastard sword.
The final blow proves too much for a massive, sacred serpent, who expires, pitifully.
A massive, sacred serpent has been slain by Killien.
You gasp with the realization that Killien has reached the level of 99.
Killien smiles in satisfaction, but the smile suddenly freezes on his lips and is overtaken by a
look of pure horror. Unable to help or hinder, you watch transfixed as Killien's body begins to
swell and grow, his arms elongating and his skin stretching and taking on a translucent grey sheen.
He throws back his head and screams, the incredible sound driving your hands to your ears
defensively. The scream dies down and you stare, speechless, at Killien. He lowers his gaze to fix
upon you, and you realize in horror that his eyes now appear empty and haunted.
An agonized scream startles all into a brief hushed silence as Killien finally transcends the mortal
body, assuming the hollow form of a Tekal.

Wooohoooo! Congratulations!

Katszia

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Congratulations!
  • I'm congratulating you bitterly, because you and Katszia have alternated in motivating me to stop wasting time and get it done, and frustrated me because I know it's not going to happen that fast!

But seriously. Sweet.
    Katszia
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats Killi!!! 

Does this mean I have to make more cake?
  • Thank you, everyone, for the congratulations! Also, yes, @Kaleigh, moar cake.
    Haven
  • Yay! So I'm super late on the uptake here... but uh... well I got nothin'. Just yay!
    Demarcus