Looking For Enchanting Script (Mudlet)

SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
I'm looking to purchase a good enchanting script for mudlet or looking to get help fixing one that I have. I've been staring at this one for a good week or two now and I can't figure out what is wrong, and I'd rather pay for some help in this than just keep trying to get freebies from people. I'm not looking to pay a ton, but we can come to some fair terms I'm sure. If you'd be willing to work something out, send me a message here, in game, or on Skype. Skype is listed on my profile.

Comments

• Where did you get the one you have? It seems a pretty simple script once you have the main stuff (what enchantment needs etc)

Lamb is not the same as a SHEEP!
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    It was actually in the system I have, which is based off of something similar to Earthshaker.

• Guessing you might just be missing a few things for it to work.. but without seeing the code.. not got a clue!

(never done enchantments so unsure of the way to do it)

Lamb is not the same as a SHEEP!
  • Select the script folder.
    Click the export button at the top (it's an arrow).
    Then attach it here?
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I actually have someone helping me with this currently. I appreciate the replies back, though.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Enchanting is like doing the Hokey Pokey and Charades, the method behind its working is absolutely Asinine to do, although hilarious for the casual onlooker.
    Periluna