M.I.A.

AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cakeBedford, VA
Sorry I've not really logged in the past two days, guys. My insides are jacked up and I've pretty much been asleep the whole time. Considering making a trip to the hospital, which is serious for me.

Comments

• Get better. The game can wait. <3

HavenOrisaeSeir
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    When it rains, it pours, right? So, my frankenstein Dell's power supply finally gave up the ghost today, while I was bashing natch. No power supply means no laptop means no Aet. I dunno when I'll be able to replace things, but Duiran might need a new Ben in the meantime ><.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    We went without a FW for like two months, you're fine.
    Orisae
  • Arbre said:
    We went without a FW for like two months, you're fine.
    You were FW for two months? <3
    Kiyotan
  • ...Ouch
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • What sort of PSU was it? If you know some of the specs and don't mind cannibalizing other electronics you might be able to nig cobble together one that would work as well. This can be risky though.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    Not really sure, so I'll just list the stuff on the lable.
    Its a 90W-AC Adapter (japanese characters), PA-10 Family (japanese characters) MODEL NO.: PA-1900-02D DP/N: 9T215.

INPUT:(japanese) AC 100-240V~1.5 A(1,5A) (-)--C--(+)
    50-60Hz
    OUTPUT(j/p)DC 19.V(19,5V) 4.62A(4,62A)
    LITE-ON TECHNOLOGY CORPERATION

Any of that mean anything to you besides the obvious wattage stuff?
    Just had an appointment with the doctor. What he's thinking is wrong with me is viral gastroenteritis, or inflamation of the intestines due to a viral agent. Lovely! I'm already feeling better, however and he says I've been treating myself exactly the right way. Thanks for the support and concern from everyone!
    EdhainAmaraZun
  • Feel better :(

Zun
    I am better now! Just need to fix my laptop situation.
    Haven
  • Hope you get it fixed up. You're missed! Also, glad you're feeling better. :)