Shout-out to Razmael: Some questions

LinLin BlackbirdThe Moonglade
Hail, President Razmael! Four more years! Now that you're at the head of the game, I wanted to ask you a few things on the behalf of my fellow 'Tolians.

1. It's no secret that Galleus had a kind of steampunk future set out for the game, and it was assumed by almost everyone that we'd be ditching Sapience and heading to Albedos at some point in the Soon™ Timeline. Do you have plans to continue with this vision for the game? Will Aetolia's tech, as the lore would describe it, continue to see aggressive advancement (a la bombcrafting, Maghak's temple, etc.)?
  2. Do you have any plans on picking up defunct events? I think I speak for my fellow players when I say that I would be super excited to see where the Nazedha pick up, or get some closure with the Dreikathi.
  3. What are the chances of getting an in-game Q&A, or just some time to chat with the Producer and see what's up with the game?
KonnornKiyotanXavinAmara

Comments

• 4. Would you be willing to try and pick up where the G-Man left off in the form of Colliders? I know you are emphasizing transparency, and I really feel like those gave everybody stuff to look forward to. The threads lately by Slyphe and Iosyne both have been awesome, but a monthly post/update just to keep us antsy would be phenomenal

5. How 'bout dat Ustream, boss?

6. What would you say your main goals are with the game right now? What are the biggest things you think need addressing, and what are some ideas you have floating around to sort of combat them?
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited December 2012
    Razmael said:
    5)
    Oh boy.
    I'm not even remotely interested in your UStreams unless you play Diablo II with your feet again.

But in all seriousness, thank you for the answers! I know I'm certainly put a bit at ease, especially by #6.
    AlaronHaydynErzsebet