This is the signup thread for the next forum mafia game.
If you've never played on the forums and would like an example of how a game goes here, this
is the latest successful example.
- Each round is divided into one day and one night.
- During the day, everyone can talk and discuss among themselves. Voting also occurs during this time, and when a majority has been reached I'll announce the death.
- A successful lynch ends the day phase of the round.
- During the night you may talk, but you may not vote.
- The night phase is over when all of the power folks PM me with what they want to do. If you don't respond in a timely manner, you'll forfeit the opportunity to do so for that round.
Note: I'm going to consider 'a timely manner' no longer than twelve hours for the sake of keeping the game going.
- I'll try my best to keep day rounds going as smoothly as possible. If I notice things start slugging off, I'm going to announce that there's 'x hours left in the round' upon which point the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched.
- You may send me PMs to have an anonymous message posted. I'll get to these as quickly as I can.
(Put this separate and bolded because it's something people tend to forget sometimes)
A group of former-Ashtani citizens rallied together to rebuild the once (in)famous city of Ashtan just off the coast of the old location. The former guilds that once called Ashtan home made quick work of finding their way back, eager to hopefully prevent the same reputation the previous city once held from forming. The city, shining and new - and significantly easier to navigate - has received the attention of numerous people seeking to rise to fame and lead a city to hopeful glory.
It also; however, attracted the attention of the Dreikathi. Irritated to the extreme that the citizenry would dare name a city after the one they'd fought so hard to raze down, they decided the only suitable course of action would be to rip this one apart too. Fearful that Alexina would just appear and slay all their dragons again, they decided to eschew the whole raiding by dragon jig. Utilizing the latest in Ylem technologies, the Dreikathi have elected to instead disguise themselves as lowly citizens and destroy the city from the inside.
The Ascendril - The Ascendril can weave a reflection around one person per night, strong enough to protect him or her from any would-be attackers for the night.
The Sentaari - The Sentaari can kill TWO people throughout the course of the game with mind radiance. After two attempts the Dreikathi probably wouldn't fall for it again and would take advantage of that heavy EQ knock.
Note: This can be done at any time, day or night. The kill will go through as soon as I get your PM.
The Bahkatu - The Bahkatu is capable of sniffing out one person per night to discern their loyalty.
The Citizens - The fine, upstanding citizens of Ashtan.
The Marzpawns - The Polemarch's underlings, these guys want nothing more than to see Ashtan destroyed. Every night they'll come to a majority vote and murder one of the Ashtani.
The Polemarch - The head honcho of the Dreikathi leading this current invasion - he gets all the best ylem weapons. Using his superior ylem tech, he's able to make an investigation on a person reveal the opposite of their role. This is an active defense, and he/she can only keep it going on one person at a time.
Note: You'll have to PM me the person you want to use this on whenever you'd like. If you use it on somebody, but send me no further instructions, I'll assume you're leaving that person the target.
I'm going to leave this signup thread here for one week. Come next Sunday I'll get the game started. This is a pretty standard game, so if you're new to it or have watched before and considered joining certainly do so!
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.