Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• And the shoe.
    Areka
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    The shoe's a Lifestride. Super comfy.

Here's another, they keep touching noses and it's super cute. Percy's very curious.

MoireanObynAryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Going to save up for long hair again, but for now, this works.

HavenMoireanAshmerGwenithArekaAryanneVolkaSollaceEmelle
  • Oh! I also wanted to share the pumpkin carving love! (Because people were asking me).

Here is a great site for pumpkin stencils: http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/
    Here are the carving kits I use: http://pumpkinmasters.com/pumpkin-carving-kits.html (you can typically find them at Walmart/Target/Etc. - they're cheaply made so buy backups).
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited October 2014
    I LOVE PUMPKIN CARVING!

Giant Pumpkin Spoiler

I think this is everyone I've done from pretty much when I started playing Aetolia on (7, 8 years? Who's counting? >>)

This year, I'm doing a ShyGuy

IshinAryanneFaerahHaven
  • Our fridge went out last night, so we bought some dry ice to keep stuff cold overnight. Ladylady was on the ball and got us a new fridge TODAY! So there was dry ice left over from last night, and we decided to have fun with it!

CELEBRATION! (wine)

HavenMoireanMarienaEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    SORCERY!!!
    AryanneHavenAarbrokValenae
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    A new version of the rock game called... "Stone the witch!"
  • I wish hard core Halloween celebrations happened in Australia. Or giant orange pumpkins at least.

Politics
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Kiiind of the wrong season for them, Gwenith.

• Wait so do you guys save pumpkins from another season to carve them?

Politics
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    It's autumn for them. Which is pumpkin season.

• Oh. It's moments like these you need Minties.

Politics
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    @sibatti  if you want to experiment wih the 'no shampoo' thing, but are concerned about your hair getting oily in the transition (Which it normally will, simply because it's producing oils expecing them to be stripped off) when you shower, (and would normally wash your hair) rinse your hair with the hottest water you can stand, and a mixture of baking soda and water. Apple cider vinegar and water is a fantastic shiny conditioner.  you may have to tweak the amounts, but I used a color applicator from sally's to hold the baking soda (It makes it a lot easier) an used a ttable spoon or two per bottle of water. a bottle would last me up to a week, depending on how long my hair was. Eventually, you can back off of the baking soda and vinegar, and get to where you're just rinsing your hair with hot water. you may find you have to rinse every day, but you're still going to save a fortune on hair products. That way is the only way I've ever gotten my hair to hold a curl, if that matters to you, (if it's difficult to style, I mean)

My husband has never washed his hair with shampoo in the entire 4 years we've been married, and has only washed with soap (lava, to be specific, wich is a lye based soap made for cleaning up after mechanics) a few times, generally after doing mechanic things and working in the septic pit in my grandmothers place, because ew. 

I wash my hair with shampoo, but I work with semi trucks and the exaust is har d to get out for me, and I'm lazy and don't want to wait for the water to get hot.  
    SibattiNolaAryanne
  • The apple cider vinegar and the baking soda both I will support as well, and confirm.

I've also heard only good things about the effects it has on your hair. Softer, shinier, ectr. (I can confirm that too).

AryanneEmelle
    edited October 2014
    SHYGUY PUMPKIN TIME!

IshinMoireanFaerahAryanneHaven
    edited October 2014
    Double posting purely to add me pictures.

One is my current hair color. I wash daily with shampoo for color treated hair, either suave naturals or designline tea tree oil shampoo. I barely ever condition, I don't need to.

This one is just silliness this morning before a 50 min, 2.5 mile walk.

MoireanAryanneTeaniSetneEmelle
  • edited October 2014
    I went to New York to visit my family... My aunt is having some severe health problems so I was helping take care of some legal issues and take her to appointments. She had a few good days when I was there... Here's a picture of us from one of those precious times:

SetneMoireanIshinSollaceHavenAryanneJensenEmelleNola
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    -innuendo with the word Counselor thrown in-

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    So happy this is turning into Jensen's Haircair thread (WITH PICTURES!)
    AryanneTeani
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I think that Aetolia in general is full to the brim with gorgeous people. Sucks to be Imperian/Achaea/Lusternia/ANYWHERE ELSE!
    TeaniEmelleAryanneHavenNolaIshinMoireanMarienaErzsebet
  • @m@Moirean‌   missed most of fright night due to irresponsible drinking and 'driving', sorry. I had every intention of helping out!
    MoireanSetneHaven
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    LOOT CRATE SHIRT.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IsarayiIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited October 2014
    @Isarayi - no worries! There was an overwhelming request for a repeat, so we're doing it again after Howling. Be there!

Also, freaking gorgeous horses.
    Isarayi
  • My little dingo grew up since I last posted pictures of her- She doesn't look like a puppy any more (Though she certainly acts like one still). A lot of these are from when we went camping recently with Tonka getting dirty (The Jeep).

MoireanEmelleNolaSollace
  • Aww. She looks like she's got a ot of Red Kelpie mixed in. Absolutely adorable.

Politics
    Riluo