Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• That is some ice cream!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Baseil
  • I want.
    KatsziaJasline
  • me and Hamthony

AarbrokSetneHavenMoireanPiperRiluo
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I want to yell at Hamthony already.... <3 Hamthony

Also eee @Xenia
    Xenia

I mentioned that a kitten had made itself home here, yes? Said kitten has absolutely no fear of my pitbull puppy whose -head- is the size of her little body. She also bosses around the three other cats who live here. Most dominant kitty I've encountered. >< Trying to find a good home for her now.
    imageimage
    Moirean
  • I know of a Taco Truck that would give her a great home!

Stabs with the Princess from Season 3 of RuPaul's drag race (the seasons before he was such a tool) at MSU's biannual drag show! We came straight from the gym so other than Stabs remembering to bring jeans (and no shirt lol), we're all dressed in gym gear.  

Me - being all smitten! 

Stabs handing a dollar bill to one of the lovely ladies on stage during the song 'Let Me Take a Selfie'. lol

The Princess performing on stage. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Mariena
  • Mason attempting a 'wtf are these?'
    MoireanIshinHavenValenae
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Little brother and I went on an adventure to the beach because this time of year you can find natural clay deposits there and he wanted some for an art project.

He's too tall for his own good.

Won't lie, I'm sharing this one because I felt pretty in it.

Leonidas, explaining that he wants attention, not the computer.

IshinAarbrokValenaeMoireanAryanneCiarelle
  • That cat is about two inches away from prematurely hitting enter on what would have been a sweet emote. And he knows it.
    HavenIshinTeaniAryanneLin
  • @Mariena: Your hair looks great in these pictures. Did you get re-styled? :)

@Dourif: Moar plz! So adorable.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Valenae - no, it's just growing out and I didn't go to sleep with it wet like I usually do so it dried straight >.>. Thanks! <3

Valenae
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited April 2014

Took my daughter to see some cute Australian ringtail possums. I only had a old camera in the glove box of the farm ute. So they are badly done sadly :(

They were pretty cool as she was able to interact with them even if they are wild animals. Only issue was the carnivores drop bears so we had to flee before they ate us both!!

^ this one was feeding its buddy :P

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IshinDourifHavenTeaniAryanneMarienaCiarelleArekaMoirean
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @EMELLE: NAME IS NEEDED.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Katszia
  • Man, that Emelle is pretty.

Oh wait, the picture was about the -dog-. Yeah, she's cute too.
    JensenAryanne
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Emelle said:

@Haven: Her name is Lady! It's funny because she's not at all ladylike.

That's the first name that popped in my head when I saw the picture.

havenbanner2
    Emelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    So, sometime over the course of the night, a golden mirror and table were left on our back deck. 

Are they a present? Are they stolen goods? Are they an insult to my family's honour and design sensibilities? Is it like Ulfric's axe? Is it the mirror of Erised and I am just not a wizard? REVEAL YOUR SECRETS. ./wandwave

EmelleAryanneArbreValenaePerilunaErzsebet
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Is that the mirror the queen of England uses to primp before addressing the peasants?
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Possibly! I'm now thinking the mysterious mirror may have been intended for the house two down the way, they've done some really awful, gaudy renovations that do not match the neighborhood or make any sense to the scale of the house. It's like that awful Jersey Amer-Italian Housewives style but done in a rural PA development. 
    Aryanne
  • It's probably the same kind of thing as what goes down in the movie Oculus, from the trailers I saw of it.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited April 2014

My new puzzle cubes came in today, finally. Only took a month! Anyways, I restickered the black one with mint, blue, pink, light purple, dark purple, and fuschia. Very pretty!
    AryanneLinJasline
    Piper said:

My new puzzle cubes came in today, finally. Only took a month! Anyways, I restickered the black one with mint, blue, pink, light purple, dark purple, and fuschia. Very pretty!
    I'm solving it next time I'm there!
    havenbanner2
    every time I see haven post here I'm expecting to see what he actually looks like.  I'm always disappointed 
  • I always imagine image
    ArbreJensenIshin
    I expect 
    AarbrokTragerLinDourifIshin