Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Totally dood. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I see you have experience handling big snakes.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    RiluoIllikaalEmelleValenae
  • Kiyotan said:
    I see you have experience handling big snakes.
    ^^^ This.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    To be completely honest, I haven't watched Supernatural in the last two years or so. I like to pretend it ended with season five.
    You too?! <3 The series plummeted in my opinion after that but they did start redeeming themselves near the end of season 7 and start of season 8. They really should've just let it end at season 5.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Aryanne
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited March 2013
    @Haven I tend to agree with you. Although this season has the makings of something if they had just pull their finger out.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Haven
    I've only ever watched one episode and it was Everybody Hates Hitler. Pretty good.
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    brb, going to buy a Stark Industries shirt.
    TeaniValenae
  • Haven said:
    To be completely honest, I haven't watched Supernatural in the last two years or so. I like to pretend it ended with season five.
    You too?! <3 The series plummeted in my opinion after that but they did start redeeming themselves near the end of season 7 and start of season 8. They really should've just let it end at season 5.
    I agree though there have been a few good episodes. I still watch it from time to time when there's nothing else on. Plus Jason Ackles is really sexy so, you know, there's that. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Aryanne
  • It's a decent show, if you don't take it seriously. My wife made me watch through the series, and I really did enjoy it. It got really serious for a while, but I do enjoy the general lightheartedness of the recent episodes.

...it should start edging more serious again, though. A good weave back and forth is important!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Supernatural is filmed in front of a live studio audience.
    Aryanne
  • Aldric said:
    It's Drowning Pool actually, they evidently got a new singer in the last year and a half. He was absolutely fantastic, covered all their old stuff perfectly. It was kinda funny, at one point he was like, "Alright.. we have one song left. You guys know what it has to be, right? Sing it." Everybody started a cult-like chant of, "Let the bodies hit the floor." -Fantastic-.

Flyleaf, on the other hand.. ehhhh. Their new singer sounds waaaaay different. I'm not sure it's in a good way, either.
    Jealous,  Jasen Moreno does do an awesome job as DP's new'ish leader singer, truly does Dave WIlliams justice, unlike the other two hacks that attempted to fill in from I believe '03-'11....Jason Jones and Ryan McCombs.
    Aldric
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Arbre said:

Supernatural is filmed in front of a live studio audience.

lol, did Justin make you watch it with him as I got him to watch it?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    You should have seen our faces when that episode came on.
    Haven
  • Sorry for Selfie/mirrorpic.

Me at ConBravo '12! Thus the weird outfit. It was my first 'con. I need to hit more this summer! Anybody else frequent Canadian 'cons?

Also, done with pictures of myself, hah. Just figured the snake one didn't quite count.
    PiperRivas
  • A year and a half of letting my hair grow out and no highlights or color or anything and this is the result of telling my hairdresser that I wanted to "go back blonde".  

Note: My hair was this shade (or close) for most of my life, I started getting highlights when I was around 14/15, but my real hair began darkening. We never really noticed because I got hightlights regularly. I finally decided that I wanted to see what it looked like without any blonde in it, so I got my roots matched and got the highlights colored to match my shade of brown. Not sure how long I'll stick with the blonde, since I really got used to how healthy and soft my unprocessed hair was. 

imageimage
    PiperAlycenaValenaeAarbrok
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    So I read the first several pages of this thread. Apparently it is about hats and come hither eyes. My cat wants to join in:

HavenRiluoValenaePerilunaAldricMarienaAmaraAarbrokEzalor
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    edited March 2013

Sorry no hats here, it's my only recent picture
    AmaraHaydynAryanneAarbrokAngwe
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    This is scary. You look like a Jensen IRL, though I'm sure that's not your name. >.<

KonnornKiyotanAryanneLunaValenaeAngweEzalor
  • Its weird - I've been playing on Aetolia with you lot for a good six or seven years and I had no idea most of you were attractive. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

LinAmaraMacavityPeriluna
    Teani said:
    This is scary. You look like a Jensen IRL, though I'm sure that's not your name. >.<
    I know exactly how you feel. I have never seen Jensen IRL before, but somehow he looks exactly like I expected he would. 
    ValenaeJensenAngweIllikaal
    Do you know Tom Siddell??
    ArbreAngwe
  • edited March 2013
    Amazingly, I've heard of him! Writes some sci-fi comic, yeah?

EDIT: only just saw the image associated with the question, feel sillier for replying now

gunnerkrigg.com
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher

Too many cats in this thread, where's my dog at?
    HaydynAldricRiluoAngweHavenTeaniIllikaalValenaeKaleigh
  • Here.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Squirrel!!  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Jensen...I love you man, but you look like your dog. >_>

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    ValenaeKiyotan
  • MereliiMerelii Reno, NV DesertFTW
    ...I wanna post too!!!
    /self_image
    That's the most recent one I have, though it's actually 3 years old. I was getting married. :3
    MoireanTeaniHavenAmara