Dasha

Affirmation/feedback thread version 2!

Dasha hasn't changed an awful lot since being made, though she's certainly run into a far broader assortment of people. Have you interacted with her and liked it? Let me know! Have you interacted with her and disliked it? Please please please let me know, and why! If you don't mind, that is.

Comments

• I love me some Dasha. Your emotes are well thought out and intense and you deliver emotions like few others I have interacted with. There is a depth to Dasha that just draws you in. Fun and exciting character and never boring around you! I have nothing bad to say.

• Drana adores Dasha as her attention tends to wander during any sort of RP. It makes her giggle. And how cool Dasha acted during that Starfall was awesome. Konnorn was upset, but Dasha understood that it was all fun and games. As far as I know, she doesn't participate in the roasting of Ladrana like everyone else in Aetolia, unless she does it privately. 

Overall, I enjoy Dasha as a character, and I really have nothing bad to say about her o.o
  • That time Camille met her in the Great Rock? It was actually me roleplaying something I don't get to do very often: Camille trying to lure a mortal away to feed on them. Of course, as shy as Camille is, this often doesn't go well, but I'm glad that you didn't just check honors, see vampiric House name in title, turn 360 degrees and walk away.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    DashaHaven
  • Dasha is a wonderful character. The whole painting scene with Konnorn was awesome. I wish I had more time to rp, because I definitely want some more interaction. I'll get to that when there's time.
  • Dasha! Let's see. Such a great, down to earth character. You roleplay her with fantastic consistency. I think you could squeeze more out of your emotes though, purely with the amount of words used to describe certain actions - it can step over the line into being 'too much'. And even when Dasha has no emotion to outwardly reveal, the hints or even lack-ofs can add great context to a scene. :)
  • I loved having Captain Dasha around. Sayb took his role of Knight Marshall (still does) very seriously, stepping on the toes of the Captain of the guard, and it was nice to see when Dasha got irritated/quirked by it. (Not trying to be mean!). I really miss having Dasha in the city, she was fun. Now I feel like opportunities for RP are going to be less fanciful..I might have to just corner you one of these days.

Keep up the awesome! Your character had a..charm that I can't quite describe, but always a good person to have RP around, that's for certain. (Especially when I'm bored phase and see Dasha and Konnorn be passive aggressive snuggly)
  • I like Dasha! She's very energetic and helpful when you ask. Aly sees her as a sister, being that shoulder to cry to when she needs it most. 

Some great RPs with her. Love the attitude she gives off. 
    Haven
  • edited December 2012
    Dasha's great fun. I love the zen attitude she has, your way of conveying her emotions and the determined, slightly innocent edge she has. I don't think Cia really gets her - and vice versa - but I like that they've hit it off reasonably well. More drinking scenes at least, please!
    Haven
  • I had a lot of fun RPing with you that one time. I wish I could emote as well as you do. You have a nice way of conveying Dasha in the emotes that make her feel real. I'm glad we had the opportunity to RP and I'd love to RP more with you.