Xenia

13»

Comments

• This is definitely a scorched earth moment for this character. I find myself reflecting on things and the role she played for Iosyne and her order. I'd love to hear feedback and thoughts from the playerbase as well.

• I am unsure what the path forward is right now for Iosyne followers... and as deeply as Lena loved the Malevolent, Xenia did even more so. She was such a fantastic embodiment of Her. It's already hard to picture/play out my own char without Chiav, much less a char whose identity was centered around it for so long, and you and your char have been on my mind this whole week. I hope you're doing okay with it all. <3

As for Xenia herself... PHEW. She's been such an incredibly potent character to interact with. Simultaneously aloof and intense, every interaction with her has held this faint underlying tension that has deliciously spiced each one, and I have deeply enjoyed all of it. Thank you for being a fantastic OH.

Here's hoping they run across each other soon - maybe they can help each other cope with the loss. u_u

You're a gorgeous emoter and an imaginative and skilled character builder, and I look forward to seeing how Xen moves on and grows from this.. or maybe doesn't!

The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    Xenia
  • edited September 2022
    Edit: I wrote someone else's affirmation here cus foruming is hard.

• It is my absolutely twisted pleasure to be able to watch Xenia fall into a pit of despair, and the unique way she's decided to pull out of it. Gonna have Mj carrying around extra spare bottles of hooch, just in case.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Xenia
  • Xenia is an unavoidable presence in Bloodloch, and despite how much I considered avoiding her as Bulrok because of how influential she was to Emir and Draiman, she's still had a lasting impact on Bulrok. Her faith to Iosyne was unwavering to the very end, and he has always admired that about her in the same way that he admires Rijetta for her faith in Chak. Being mean about Iosyne IC was a bit more difficult than I thought it was going to be because OOCly I felt for the character that much.

In hindsight, I know that I had missed opportunities for interesting scenes with Xenia when she gave up the chiav life and started walking on two legs again, but at the time I was trying to figure out how to frame it in Bul's head and couldn't quite come up with a way to engage that felt right (Bul was being a bit moody and indifferent about everyone/everything when it first started).
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    Xenia