JavaScript -> Lua conversion

So I've been using the webclient to play, but they updated it today, and now it's horribly laggy. So, I dl'd Mudlet. Prob is, I don't really feel like rewriting my system, so does anyone know of a package to let Mudlet interpret javaScript? Barring that, some utility to convert javaScript to Lua?

Comments

• It's not as easy at that. You'd need a specific parser writing and there almost certainly is not one in existence.

I think your best bet right now is to paste your raw JS on here and the Mudlet forums and see if anybody is willing to write a parser or to manually port it over for you.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    the best way to do this, and I know its a pain in the butt to do, but you should reenter it one by one into mudlet.  This way any issues or syntaxes that would be different can be dealt with right then and there by yourself, or if you do not know how to write something then get assistance.  If anything this will be a great learning experience for yourself and you will get a better feeling for mudlet and how it all connects with each other!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • That's what I ended up doing, after a few passes through Notepad++. <3 regex