Zun

It's been a month, loitering about. Give me your feedback.
Orisae

Comments

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Pure awesome. I hope I get to rp with you again.

• What little bit of RP Drana got between her and Zun at the Gargoyle Tavern was pretty hilarious. Especially getting asked to that ball because Exayne fell asleep.  'Twas fun.
  • Zun zun zunnnnn!! (like dun dun dunnn, but with a z)

Raeche is thankful for you as a guild-mate who bothers to spend the time with the younger agents. I am thankful for you because you bother to spend time with people, even if they are new. As I write this, I catch you doing an Ingress with a junior agent (though she went AFK or something). Thank you.

Leadership is about making the place fun for everyone (not just your buddies/clique), and I like that you do that. Your willingness to work with all sorts (well, mostly those that RP) makes you deserving of some kind of position so newbies know to hit you up.  I/Raeche feel a little bit bad if you had felt pressure to take up the post to do more. Sometimes I want to achieve so much that I have to remember that most people are here to chill out, and not build something.

As the work gets more manageable on my end because I finally get to delegate, I hope to emote more at you. I know I am not the best at it, and my emotes can get pretty choppy at times with too many adjectives or verbs. But cut me some slack, yeah?

Peace ,\/
  • I love this guy.

I love his presence, I love his emotes, I love how he throws down for the city. I have yet to see or experience anything of Zun that I do not enjoy.

This player has an amazing way with words and has really done an amazing job of creating a very real feeling personality with Zun, from his manner of speech down to the habitual mannerisms everybody has in real life but probably don't even notice they have. He's never just 'there', he's always part of the scene and atmosphere of anything going on around him even if he's just loitering in the general vicinity.

Two thumbs up for Zun, for sure.
  • I've bumped into a you a few times and am absolutely THRILLED to have done so. You're an amazing roleplayer that just draws a person in. I love your character, the way that you phrase things, how interesting you make the little things, and just about everything I've witness so far? Yeah, I like that all.

You make a small roleplay scene into something more cinematic. It's really pretty amazing and I'm glad that I've had the chances that I have with you. 

Also, you're a really nice person OOC and enjoyable to chat with.
    Amara
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Although I fear you are sometimes a bit whimsical with your language, Zun's depicted writing is what really sells me on the character. You have a rare turn of phrase that gives crunchy, visceral images of how the undead bastard looks, sounds and feels. It's pretty nice.
  • I'm jealous of your ability to make such a realistic character. I try to give Camille little tics and habits but they always seem forced, with inconsistent timing and frequency. Zun feels like an actual person from the one time that Camille kind of secondhandedly interacted with him and the few logs I've seen
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
  • ZunZun
    edited December 2012
    Thank you!
    Lin said:
    Although I fear you are sometimes a bit whimsical with your language...
    I see what you're saying champ, but you'll need to log in more if I'm to steal your techniques! ;)

Edit: But honestly, I need the criticisms more than any other kind of feedback, improving is what I think about most with Zun. As unhealthy as that might be.
    HavenOrisae
  • There's not a lot I can do to give you criticism my dear. I really have enjoyed all of our interactions and I promise that as soon as I get back to normal, there will be more. 
    Zun
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    I absolutely enjoyed the interaction between Zun and Kerryn. Your emotes are well written, no detail is spared. You really bring Zun to life no matter what he is doing, you make the mundane interesting! I look forward to future encounters and where it might lead. Thank you!

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I really hope I'll run into Zun again, because the short little rp thing we did was good fun! It managed to make Teani curious about him. She's still new to everything, but his questions have started to grow on her and she's actually trying to think of good things to say next time they meet. Not sure I'll be able to provide with any good information though, just saying it's on her mind!

You're great with emotes and manage to portray your character really well. And I'm so glad you stopped to emote even though I was/am a nobody.

Zun
  • I echo the above sentinment in that it was a lot of fun last night. He puts Meyvitch's hackles up, so good things will be lacking.

I like the emotes. Leaking embalming fluid man, what are you, Frankenstein's undertaker's monster??

<3

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Orisae
  • Okay so hi!

The character Zun is just plain awesome. We have interacted THREE times and every one has been just too cool! You saw them at the same time I did though so I don't need to explain that too much. Suffice it to say that a) your expression of Zun's moods, qualities, and actions is top tier; b) Zun has a lot of depth; and c) the massive massive differences between Zun and Dasha are just awesome to watch. I also think I have to say that you're one of a tiny handful that write in ways that make me envision such intricate reactions that I can't adequately express them.

Actual Real Feedback (because you gave me some and it's the best thing ever):

The first two times we met, the only negative thing I walked away with was that it seemed as if you crossed a line from being very vivid to going over-the-top with similes and asides and such, and I wanted to say that you should try to tone it down a hair while still preserving your voice. However, this last time we met I didn't notice that at all - either it just wasn't present that time, you did tone it down a tad, or I was plain wrong. It's up to you to decide which of those is right!

And that's all I've got to offer, I'm afraid. =(

PS You're scary.