Yusri

Comments

• :D!!!!!!
    Yusri is fun to interact with and unpredictable. I love the way you write too and you sure did (afaik) make a come back :) I enjoy all the interactions we've had yet

Yusri
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Ahem. /cough, shuffle notecards.

Who?

Yusri
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited May 2013
    Still getting a feel for who Yusri is. I don't think I've ever significantly interacted with the character in the past, so my first impression was from her city tells, which came across as remarkably caustic, derogatory and condescending. As a Senator, Moi felt a bit under attack by her apparent distaste for the current city culture and immediately had her hackles raised. However, direct interaction (and sideways interaction, through group gatherings like the ball) is revealing that the character seems to be more blunt and doesn't care for tact, rather than anything malicious or intentionally mean. 

While it seems she doesn't pull punches for the sake of emotions (or maybe because she doesn't really have any? Haven't figured it out yet), it also seems like she's direct and to the point and is quick and efficient. Working directly with her should be interesting - it'll be both a relief to deal with someone without having to play political and nice, while also probably making Moi want to pull her hair out from trying to not take offense. A good test for Moi's concerted effort to be responsible and well-behaved.

From an OOC standpoint, great emotes - strong writing, quick pace, clear visuals. You can convey things excellently through a single line of action or the tone in a simple statement. Very well portrayed character.

Also, she eats glass, so that's cool.
    Xenia