I just had this idea and I sort of like it. What if we'd all get a personalized log sort of like the ones available to organizations (clans, cities, houses, guilds, etc).
As such:readlog alexina 0 3
2013/05/22 16:15:11 - Credits: +110. Reason: Credit purchase.
2013/05/22 16:25:56 - Credits: -15. Reason: Credit transfer to Kerrithrim.
2013/05/22 17:30:12 - Received cityfavour from Ellenia for: Gathering ylem.
2013/05/22 21:05:09 - You have joined the 'The Crafting Guild of Sapience' clan.
2013/05/22 21:06:41 - Alexina > This clan is so strange.
Etcetera. Would have a lot of small things that're interesting to keep track of:
- Credit/ironcoin changes
- Joining/leaving clans/houses/guilds/orders/congregations
- Receiving guild/city/house favours
- Being promoted/demoted in orders
- Receiving blessings/boons from Divine
- Designs about to expire
- Automated renewal fees
- Bank balances changing (deposits, withdrawals, accruals, library fees, etcetera)
- Personal writelog (only you can writelog/readlog your own log)
- Consumables being used/expiring (four-leaf clovers, chocolates, grimstims, chalices, etc)
- Levelling up/down
- Player kills/deaths (thanks, @Moirean)
- Possibly configuring what things you want to show via 'config personallog <levelling/bank/favours/blessings/etcetera> <on/off>'
Etcetera. I'm sure there're other useful things that could show. What do you all think? Is it unnecessary or would this actually be useful?
I think it would be super neat.