The Wheel Turns

After her ignomious and unfair removal from the Cabalists, Eleanor has worked in the north on personal projects for a number of years. Following Yusri taking of the seat of Conduit,  the Council of Yi extend an invitation to the Director of the SRS to rejoin the Cabal. Here is what happens.

It's a bit of a slow log, and not terribly exciting overall, but I enjoyed it and others may like a look at two Cabalists talking shop.
MoireanAngweSetneLinAoiveaeEmelle

Comments

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    When kelliara shows up, embarrassed_cabalists.jpg - getting our science on in public like that! Gosh.

Lin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That was a cool read. That Cabalists provide this really cool side to Spinesreach that I am so happy to see being emphasized again - even if my character doesn't know a thing about science and finds it overwhelming, Moi appreciates having them around for their competence and knowledge. From a player standpoint, I think it's a great facet to the city and (maybe this is just nostalgia here) I think that whole science side of things is one of the core parts of what makes Spinesreach Spirean. Strong Cabalist, science and research RP is of those things which filters through the city and leaves an echo of ambience and flavor and depth even for those who don't directly interact with the people doing the RP at all - you still see the devices, hear the explosions, catch stray hints of conversations, little details which enrich your life through proximity.

Thanks for sharing. I loved reading this! :)
    AngweLinEmelle
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    This was adorable - in a nerdy, geeky way. Postulating in public? For shame!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • Just read this. Great read.