(Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    PieriAyastia
  • Hrmpf.
    Benedicto
  • edited February 2022
    0/10 - the actual worst.

:3<3:D
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    BenedictoRihrin
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited February 2022
    Lenoriel said:

0/10 - the actual worst.

:3<3:D </p>

How I'm reading this from @Maeve and @Lenoriel

MaeveLenoriel
  • Big bully. Do not recommend. ;)
    BenedictoLenoriel
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited June 2022
     :) 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Benedicto
    Everyone else seems to be doing it and I'd like to keep up the degree of presence that I've tried to let Bene have over the course of the last few months! Bump!
  • Emhyra looks up to Bene a lot. Especially since becoming Akkari, she's definitely still intimidated by him but will follow him anywhere! I, the player, absolutely love Bene and everything he stands for. I don't know what the Hammer would do without him.
    Benedicto
  • edited September 2022
    Benedicto is someone Xavin looks up to and considers a very close friend, though their relationship is more cordial and business related than anything else. On top of everything, Bene is one of Xav's motivators, particularly when it comes to becoming a better fighter. I'm thrilled that you've been back around!

Benedicto
  • Benedicto has always been someone Kalena looks up to. He voluntold her that she was going to be Pentarch and that she'd do great. Talk about some instant character building! It is rare to catch Benedicto in a personal moment, but the ones our characters have shared have been pretty epic. Benedicto is a steadfast leader, even when he's not in leadership. His mere presence is intimidating but he is always willing to lend a hand and offer advice when approached. It is STILL my personal goal to kill you just once in a fight! You tell creative and compelling stories with impeccable detail that seems almost effortless. I'm always glad to get a small scene with you, and you always keep me guessing!
    Benedicto
    Kalena said:

It is rare to catch Benedicto in a personal moment, but the ones our characters have shared have been pretty epic.

ReaveKalena
  • Benedicto really is probably one of my favorite people. Elliana can get into -just- enough mischief to have fun with Bene. From 'absconding' attempts to whatever other nonsense or important thing she has to do next. Regardless of how long she's been gone, she knows that if she sees Bene, it's like a day hasn't passed. A lot of the reason I do come back is because you keep the game fun. I look forward to seeing more jovialness from him, and possibly making my very dry humored Elli laugh.

You owe me tea. I won't forget!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please