Barda, the Imp!

So flew through the levels made it to Azudim, have had interactions with a number of people. Trying to work on my rp stuff but I want to see how people think I am doing!
Show Him Who's Boss!

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    He's fun. Snarky and bloodthirsty, but also loyal and determined. The Impish personality was pretty spot on, so I'm interested in seeing what he's like as an Azudim. He surprised me with his choice of Toz for the Tainting ritual, and I think that gave some interesting insight into his character and what Barda values/respects.

Great, awesome addition to Carnifex.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Barda has a willingness to help, although I have not had much RP with you, from our brief interactions I enjoy your character alot.
  • I like him a lot, he is steadfast and after the last week or so he has come into his own. Also he can RP and PK, which is a nice thing to have in the guild.
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    Barda is a serious soldier, and a real Darkie man. He goes at lessers, does the PK, and holy Unicooorns was he showing off them muscles as a novice! He's already a Twisted blade, and he just shot up like a sproutling. Really advanced from that newbie I met in the Carnifex introduction. Sure lucky to have soldiers like him, and if we had a couple more Moirean might try to start an autonomous dictatorship. You rock boi.
  • Barda is awesome. He was integral in Xenia's introduction to Aetolia, really guided her through her first steps in the land, and was her first companion and friend. I enjoyed those early interactions between Barda and Xenia, but haven't seen much of him since he put the pedal to the metal and worked to become an Azdune. In some ways Xenia feels left behind by Barda, and it would be interesting to see how their friendship develops in the future, if they will work closely together as they had as young Carnifex recruits. 

Mastema