Emhyra

Gods, she's still a baby but... This event has made her grow so much more and feedback is good for the soul (even if I'm frightened).

Please let me know how you think she can improve! She's definitely still maturing, but this little Imp is not stopping any time soon!

Comments

• Ahhhh! My favorite gremlin!!

Playing Emhy's guildmaster is so hard because Emhy is the type of character that makes you want to relax and be goofy with all of her antics. The hours days that Kale and Emhy spent running the furnace to make bells... the only reason that was enjoyable at all was because of Emhy being a coal monster. Seeing her grow through this war has really been an amazing treat. She knows when to be playful and mischievous and she knows when it is time to be serious and straightforward.

There is nothing that is asked of Emhy that she isn't willing to do, though she finds her ways to make it lighthearted. No mangoes for the Pentarch, foot shaped sandwiches, throwing fruit at people to make them your friend. There are far too many moments to list them all off of the times that Emhy has brought a smile to my face.
    Emhyra
  • IT has been a pleasure to watch Emhyra grow, though I don't think we got nearly the amount of interaction I would have liked. I'm glad to have you around!

Emhyra
  • We can always fix that!
  • Emhyra is an inspiring and enthusiastic leader even if I have some trouble keeping up! Whenever she helps organize with a leyline or a fight I always feel confident I can be helpful and the effort will come out well.