Myrnma

edited September 2022 in Self-Affirmations
I generally struggle a lot with being social despite playing what is (should be?) an extrmely social character so mildly curious to see whether anyone has anything to say about them.

Comments

• MYRNMA.

First of all, I have gushed time and time again with friends about how utterly compelling your character is. During your time in Spinesreach, the flawlessness with which you captured vulnerability, conviction, uncertainty, curiosity, and passion was an absolute delight to watch, and even more of one to interact with. It's always been clear that there's so much more to them than meets the eye, and the interactions between them and Lena (who is struggling deeply with her own convictions and the right path to take) have been some of the most poignant I've had with her, no matter how short - even those otherwise lighthearted.

Your emotes are vivid and a deeply enjoyable read, and I can't express just how much I can't wait to watch them grow and develop... and to interact more in the future!

You're a treasure and Aet is luck to have you and your char with us.
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    Myrnma