Announce post #3404: War of Night: Looking Ahead

9/4/2022 at 0:14
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
War of Night: Looking Ahead

Hi folks,

As I wrote in the September opening post, the Second War of Night will be coming to a close sometime later in the month. Before I get into the main purpose of this post, I wanted to express my gratitude for your patience over the last week or so of quiet while we work towards getting all the pieces in order. There is of course still a lot of story to unfold and I'm looking forward to it all playing out, as I hope you are too!

With that said, I want to remind everyone that we're a small team with limited resources. Razmael and Keroc are coding as fast as they can. I'm writing and finagling things as fast as I can. Everyone is doing everything as fast as we can, and we're firing on all cylinders. As things unfold and the various org-specific narratives and stories come to a head, inevitably someone is going to be first and someone is going to be last. This is unavoidable.

It does not mean we have forgotten you. It does not mean we prefer one group over another. It does not mean we don't care. Unfortunately, I have heard all of these over the last few days, and I want to make it clear this is not the case. We are just very, very busy.

So, I'm just writing to ask that you please keep that in mind as we move into the final act of what is by far the biggest event I or anyone on the team has been a part of.

With that out of the way, I sincerely hope everyone enjoys what's to come. We're very excited to be putting it together!

Penned by my hand on Quensday, the 25th of Niuran, in the year 504 MA.
UlocinnamaeBenedictoTeaniIesid