Announce post #3399: Experience Bonuses & New Sect Milestones

8/31/2022 at 6:24
Keroc, the Starborn
Everyone
Experience Bonuses & New Sect Milestones

Hello folks,

There has been a few changes to how experience bonuses work.

I've split a large majority of them into PvP and PvE only bonuses, as in the future I intend on increasing/tweaking the amount of experience gained through PvP. Since future changes means there will probably be an increase in experience gained through PvP, I've had to ensure that XP bonus stacking won't drive it too far out of control.

As such, AUDIT XP will show you what sort of bonuses now affect PvE only, defined thusly as either experience gained from bashing or experience gained from quests. The plain AUDIT command will show your bonus by assuming it is the PvE total you want to see.

If the bonus is over about 20-30% you can probably expect to find it within the PvE only list.

I'm doing this early as I want to look closely at what sort of experience bonuses are easily obtained with the set changes before before jumping ahead.

Secondly,

There are now three new credit milestones you can obtain, they are:

- Participate in three sect duels
- Participate in six sect duels
- Win three sect duels

If you complete them all, you basically finish all your credit milestones for the day. If there is a bonus, then you likely only need to do a couple of those instead.

As always, if you have any questions, please leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 3rd of Niuran, in the year 504 MA.
UloSibatti