Seeking: A lad. A son, even.

I am seeking someone who is interested in all the headaches that come from being a son of a Templar. Or, rather, I am looking for someone to make comical headaches for me, by playing a big silly Troll son.

Information:

Name: Ashlin Morrog
Race: Troll
Info: You were raised in Enorian under the watchful eye of Stonebridge. It takes a village after all. Your parents were doting, though your dad (that'd be me) is very duty driven, often trying to instill that into you. Whether this took or not is up to you, really, but Enorian is where you grew up and likely where you live now.
You are older than eighteen, just by a few years. You have a good heart, but not a lot of thoughts in that big head of yours and you're in that time of your life where you're more focused on pretty looking people than doing hard work. You have been dragged into the Templar by your Templar Dad to LEARN DISCIPLINE. Whether or not you stay there is up to you, but the importance of Spirit and Justice have been stressed to you all your life.

If you're interested, hit me up Sugar Butch#7655 on discord and we can talk specifics and stuff. I'm a very active player, so you won't just like, become someone's kid and then get hung out to dry. I will also do you a Free Drawing of your new Big Beefy Idiot.

In the interest of inclusiveness I will also say this: Son is the starting point, if you play this character and wanna play around with gender, that's fine too.
UloEmhyraSryaen