Reconciled

For context, I forgot to turn off my bashing script, so during one time I accidentally pressed tab. Nizrea, who was being admin played, was the target. So when I was lifting the pylon... y e a h. For amends, she demanded a shiny, which Knigi happily agreed to. So, I finally got it to her, had a lovely little scene.

You say, "I finished it!"

You give ornate armbands of Tanixalthas to Nizrea, the Star-Gazer.

You say, "...I hope they're good enough."

You say, "If you don't think so, I can remake them, the lil gap under is so your wings aren't pinched!"

Nizrea, the Star-Gazer's sharp fingers lift and flick in a wave of greeting before ornate armbands of Tanixalthas are shoved into her possession. "Shakra, hello, future Kin." The Grecht offers warmly, her usual excitement subdued JUST enough to take a moment and appreciate the exchange.

Nizrea, the Star-Gazer's deft hands flip the armbands over as the priestess insects them with a curious gaze. Yellow eyes drag over the near-black silver, and when she flips them over once more she pauses to trace a digit over the teeth of the Dragon's maw.
"Yes, yes!" That excitement returns and her hair splays as she begins bopping on her toes, as per usual.

Knigi looks fairly anxious, bouncing on their toes, realizing they basically shoved the armbands in the Grecht's face. "H-Hello. Sorry I shoved them into your face... I've been really nervous to give them to you."

Nizrea, the Star-Gazer says, "As is expected, but these are even better than I envisioned, mhm, yes!"

Noticeably relieved, you say, "I'm really glad you like them. I've been told I craft fairly well!"

Nizrea, the Star-Gazer immediately begins inspecting the robes that swamp her arms and she pushes the sleeves up only for them to tumble down again. "Hm." She hands them back to you and then holds her arms out expectantly, "Over the robes for now." She decides, waiting for you to actually put them on her, the young priestess acting as if she's royalty.

Knigi takes a moment, then notices with a start. Still too small to quite reach the arms, they flutter their wings, and gently put one on the priestess's forearms, pressing the lever to make sure they stay on, without pinching, adjusting slightly to cause the robe to drape from the forearms still. The process is repeated, Knigi carefully affixing the other, care evident in their gentle, dexterous movements.

Satisfied, and with you higher now that she has the opportunity, Nizrea, the Star-Gazer grabs your wrists with her cold, sharpened hands and delivers the softest of squeezes to the tiny creature before her. "We are now even." She declares. And that's that. Just like her Goddess, zero fanfare, the young woman turns and returns to her duties with a fondness and reverence that only the Star-Gazer seems to pull off. Her newly acquired pieces gleam dully against the cobalt of her robes.

[HINT]: LOOK NIZREA.

Although she is young, this Grecht carries a hardened regality. Dark, sleek hair falls around her gaunt face and the midnight shade is a stark contrast to the yellow hue of her eyes. Although you can see her chin, the uppermost section of her face is hidden behind a bone mask that has been carved to mimic a dragon's skull. Soft grooves have been moulded into the uppermost seam of the mask to leave room for the ashen, bat-like ears that jut away from her head and the rest of her body is covered in the same, soft grey hue. Underfed, this priestess' religious robes almost drown her amidst their folds, however the material glimmers richly like jewels of a sapphire tinge. Pinning part of the rich blue satin to her arms is a set of ornate armbands of Tanixalthas, the tarnished silver melding beautifully with the deep cobalt of her garments. Further highlighting her dedication to the Dragon Goddess, this small woman has grown her nails into dark talons and when she smiles, you can see her teeth have been shaved into fine points.

You say, "I'm glad. They look really good on you."

Nizrea, the Star-Gazer's attention drifts, returning to their usual tasks.
TeaniAxiusHolbrookValorie